Chapter 5

Gun runs away from the pair and goes around the corner, stopping to catch his breath. To be honest, he wasn't satisfied with how that ended, since he wanted to disturb them more but... he also wants a long, happy life.

"Ah~" The guy sighs in relief. "Finally! I can go home!" He cheers and runs to the entrance of the mall, leaving the building. Gun pulls out his phone as he walks farther away from the building. He opens his chat with Off and starts typing.

ⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈ

off jumpol bleh

today

your treat next time

we eat out 2gether. :)

ⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈ

Gun was about to put his phone away when he got a notification from Off himself.

Well, that was quick...

ⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈ

off jumpol bleh

today

your treat next time

we eat out 2gether. :)

off jumpol bleh

sure. thanks again <3

ⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈ

The short male snorts.

What's with the heart? What a dork. Oh my God, what if Mild saw the heart? No... she couldn't have. Off isn't a dumbass who would just show his phone around, right?–

Oh boy, was he so wrong.

He's a freaking moron. The stupidest living thing to ever exist! The most idiotic, the stupidest, the dumbest, the most ignorant homo sapien to STEP ON THIS GOD DAMN EARTH. 

Gun's mind was filled with profanities towards Off as he listened to his female best friend rant about the stupid idiot sending a heart to someone while acting lovey-dovey with her in the restaurant.

"I mean, can you believe it? HE HELD MY HAND AND THEN PROCEEDED TO TEXT SOMEONE IN FRONT OF ME AND SEND A HEART? WHAT THE FUCK?" Mild screamed into Gun's pillow, not caring about her makeup staining his precious white pillowcase.

She came over to Gun's house as soon as she could to tell her other best friend what he missed out on the day before and they've practically gone over everything now, but Mild can't shut up about this point of her story.

I swear to God. I'm killing him the next time I see him.

"Calm your dramatic ass down. He probably sent it to his mom or something." Gun says, pulling her back by her shoulder so she could stop smothering her caked face all over his pillow. Gun makes a mental note to wash the pillowcase as soon as possible.

Mild pouts at him. "He was smiling." She murmurs. "And not the type of smile you give to your mom, too! It was a smile for like, someone really special, you know?" She says, rolling her eyes.