Chapter 4

Off looks at himself in his mirror, checking if he looks decent enough for his hangout with Mild and Gun today. He decided to wear something simple, a white t-shirt under a bright red sweater that's tucked inside his signature high-waisted jeans. His hair was in its usual style, gelled and done in a middle part way.

Satisfied with his look, he goes to his bag rack and chooses a small black sling bag. You can't blame him for trying to look decent! Gun's doing him a huge favor by leaving him alone with Mild after an hour or so of hanging out, meaning he'd have to look good so she can keep her eyes on him the whole time!

Off contains a squeal, already excited just thinking what he and Mild would do when finally alone. When he finishes with his outfit and look of the day, he takes what he needs to bring for the hangout and shoves them all in his bag before going downstairs to his living room.

"Let me just check if those two are ready~" He talked to himself.

Off opens their group chat and starts typing.

ⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈ

mild and her 2 idiots

yesterday

wanna hang out tmrwww :3

idiot 2

yes sure uhuhu

mild

yeah okay, where?

at ***** if thats alright?

idiot 2

yeah, ofc it is. mild, u going?

mild

yea i cleared up all my

assignments anyways :)

alrightyyy c u guys tmrw teehee

today

im done getting ready and abt

to leave, u guys ready/there?

ⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈⵈ

Off didn't bother waiting for their responses. Opening the door, he shouts to his parents a loud I'm going out with Gun and Mild! before leaving and locking the door. He goes to his motorcycle and starts the engine.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ugh, finally!" Mild says, glaring at Gun, who came late (to Off's delight because that meant he had more time to hang with Mild alone).

The small male chuckles, walking up to them and hugging Mild by the waist, and placing his chin on her shoulder. "I'm sorry~ I got carried away with dressing up! I didn't know what to wear at first, and when I finally made a decision, I suddenly thought of another outfit and then the whole thing repeated until I realized the time..." Gun explained, laughing a little.

Off and Mild scanned Gun's outfit. The latter was wearing a white oversized long button-down collar shirt with random blue/green geometrical shapes that he paired with plain white shorts. 

The oldest rolls his eyes. "It's fine, Gun. Just don't do it again, okay? Do you know how long I had to endure Mild's loud mouth? She just wouldn't shut up!" He says, raising an eyebrow and pointing his thumb at their girl best friend.