Chapter 23

(A/N: Beware! There is a part with a creep. Nothing TOO serious happens but I just want to still warn you guys about it. Enjoy reading!)

Gun smiles as he looks back at New and Tay. "Tsk," He playfully scoffs at the sight of them holding hands. "You guys are disgusting... kicking me out the next day because you got together! AND DURING THE SLEEPOVER, WHILE I WAS SLEEPING! THE AUDACITY!" Gun screams, dramatically flailing his arms as she fakes to cry.

New blushes and couldn't help but look down on his and Tay's hands, which were intertwined. "Ai'Gun... you can stop, now. The neighbors are looking... and are you sure you don't want me to drop you back home?" He says to the smaller male.

Gun looks at them again and grins once more, shaking his head. "It's okay, Newwie. You've done enough already. Thank you, guys! For having a sleepover with me and making me feel better!" He says, letting go of his luggage and going back to his friends, giving them a hug.

"You act like you're moving out of the country, Nong." Tay jokes, hugging Gun back just as tightly. Gun giggles.

"I've wanted to go to Korea for some time now, anyway." He continued the joke, still smiling. Tay rolls his eyes and pinches the younger one's cheeks.

"Don't say things like that. Now, go, go!" Tay tells Gun, letting go of him before leaning down to whisper something in Gun's ear. "And don't contact Newwie and, or, P'Tay for a while, na?..."

Gun moves away, face flustered.

Are they gonna fuck!? Oh my God!

Tay laughs at Gun's flustered face and New makes a confused face, wondering why Tay was laughing and why Gun was shy all of a sudden.

"AISH, P'TAY!" Gun exclaims, making a beeline back to his luggage, picking it up, and making a grumpy face at the new couple. "I hope you guys have fun, then!" He says, jokingly rudely.

Gun waves one last time at them before walking away, going to the bus stop. Soon enough, he finds himself at his destination and takes a seat on the bench, checking if there's an incoming bus. He leans back when he sees that there is no bus and takes his phone out.

The sky looks pretty dark... I hope it doesn't rain.

Gun sighs, takes his headphones out of his bag, and plugs them into his phone to listen to music. He looks around and realizes he and another person, who was obviously drunk, were the only ones at the bus stop. Gun ignores the stranger and proceeds with his phone.

Drunk already? At this time?...

A few minutes pass by and the bus Gun needs still hasn't come to his stop. He frowns and turns back to his phone, staring at the screen once again.

Do I actually like Off?

Well, it's not a bad thing if I do... right?

Who the heck am I kidding? Of course, it's bad! He's... he's now with Mild. Just like we planned from the start. How come I only start questioning my feelings now?

Because he kissed you. And said he liked you.

Well, it looks like a stupid lie now.

But... The actual question is, do I like him? I mean, I didn't push him away when he kissed me... I... Do I get butterflies when... well, I do get shy when he puts the helmet on me... 

But that's stupid! It's because he never let me do it myself.

Well, even if I DO like him, it's not like I can. He's with Mild, for Christ's sake. I wouldn't have a chance anymore, anyway.