I'm In

They had finally made it to the leaf village gates. They walked up to it, Naruto behind Sasuke, he was barely visible and would probably only be noticed if you followed Sasuke's hand. Some of the ninja spotted Sasuke from their as he approached.

They had immediately recognized Sasuke because he was in the bingo book. They started yelling for Sasuke state his business and how he was a rouge ninja. "I mean no harm please just get the hokage so we can sort things out." Sasuke said with a pleasing look.

Sasuke's POV

'Ugh these damn ninja's I can't stand being here and pretending to be nice' I thought as I squeezed Naruto's hand tightly. "No Lady Tsunade has no business with you. If you don't leave now we will kill you." Damnit why are they so stubborn. "Please I'm begging you I really need to see her it's urgent." I really hope this'll work. They hesitated for a bit but they finally left to go get her.

When they came back boy did she look mad but I really don't care. "Well if it isn't the famous Sasuke Uchiha I've heard so much about. State your business with me and hurry it up." She said looking at me like she was going to hit something. "I want to give up my ways as a rouge ninja and come back to the village. Its not what Itachi would have wanted so I want to quit my evil ways." Jeez I really hope this is enough to convince her but just to be safe I'll bow my head a bit.

She looked hesitant and right when she was about to say something she looked at me hand,crap she must have spotted Naruto. "Who is with you." She said pointing at naruto behind me. I step from in front of him showing Tsunade. "This is Naruto Uzumaki, anything else about him is of no importance you." She was getting on my nerves already.

She had a shocked look on her face. "U-uzumaki" she stuttered out "as in Kushina's clan" naruto had such a cute confused look on his face. "You knew my mother." Wait what this Kushina lady is his mother. Tsunade's face had a sad smile, I wonder why. "Yes I did she used to live here with her husband and your older brother,Your parents are heroes of this village."

Third person POV

Sasuke and Naruto had surprised expressions on their face. "Since I owe your parents Naruto I will let you and Sasuke live in the village, but you will have to be under heavy surveillance until we can trust Sasuke enough, follow me I'll show you your new homes. Sasuke bowed his head and grabbed Naruto's hand again not letting go.

Tsunade lead them to a spacious house nothing to big or small. " this is your new house and your keys please tell me if you need anything." Naruto nodded and took the keys, Tsunade started walking back to the tower. Sasuke and Naruto was in awe when he seen the inside. "Wow looked at how big it is, I love it don't you Sasuke." Sasuke smiles and nods his head. "Yes naru I love it.

Sasuke let go of Naruto's hand and walked to a room they assumed to be the bedroom. He put his bag a closet at the opposite side of the room and sat on the bed. Naruto walked into the room and sat beside sasuke. " I'm glad I got to go on this mission with you." He said putting his hands over Sasuke's. "Me too my fox." Sasuke said putting his other hand on naruto's cheek.

"Now let's sleep we've been walking for forever." Naruto said plopping down. "One second Naru I have to tell pain we got in." "Ok make it quick." "I will dobe." Sasuke said about to walk out the room. "What did you just call me." Naruto said his hair going up. "U-um I called you naruto, yea naruto." "Good." Naruto said his hair going back down.

Sasuke sighed and stepped into the kitchen for a bit. He summoned a small snake, and gave it a paper that read.

Pain I sent this snake to tell you that we made it into the village. It's all thanks to naruto too, good thing I brought him with me. Anyways it may take a while before they trust me enough.
- from sasuke