I love you

Sasuke goes inside and walks straight into his room ignoring everyone on the way there. He shuts the door and locks it so naruto can transform back, when he does sasuke couldn't help but blush a light pink color. Naruto sits on the bed like he would in his fox form and sways his tails back and forth.

Sasuke managed to shake it off and sit down next to naruto. "How are you a fox? How come you have ears and a tail when your in human form.?-" sasuke was interrupted by naruto, "one question at a time. First I'm apart of the uzamaki clan we have the power to turn into foxes. As for why I have ears and tails in human form there are certain kinds foxes alphas,betas, and omegas. Omegas are the only ones that have ears and tails in human form."

Sasuke was a little confused at first but managed to process it all. He plopped down on naruto and just laid there. Naruto blushed a dark red color. "What are you doing get off me teme!" Naruto yelled wiggling around trying to get from under him. "Hn no I'm comfortable so just stay still."

Before naruto could protest light snoring could be heard from sasuke, when naruto looked up he seen that he was already sleep. Naruto cuddled into sasuke's chest and fell asleep soon after.

(Major time skip  to a month later because I have no idea what to put in the middle)

Sasuke and naruto had been hanging out together in secret. They didn't tell the others about naruto or the uzamaki's. They began to grow closer together they were always right by each others side. This began to raise suspicion among the others, they didn't know what was going on but they knew something was up with the uchiha and the fox.

In was later in the day, naruto and sasuke were suppose to me on a 'mission' but they decided to do that later and were playing in a field of tall grass. They were giggling and laughing, naruto always felt better with sasuke he lifted his whole spirit. Whenever sasuke was near him he'd blush, his heart would beat fast and he'd stutter his word.

Naruto knew what this feeling was... It was love. He knew he loved sasuke but pushed his feeling away knowing sasuke wouldn't feel the same. He didn't want to ruin their friendship and kept his live for sasuke a secret, but little did he know that sasuke had something else in mind.

While they were playing around sasuke suddenly stopped naruto and looked down at the grass. "H-hey um naruto I have something to tell you." He said lifting his head to reveal a dusty pink blush on his cheek. "Hmm what is it " naruto said turning towards him tilting his head a bit.

The four words sasuke said changed naruto's whole world, "I love you naruto." When sasuke said this naruto was in shock 'how could someone love somebody as useless as me' he thought. His face had a dark red blush as you could see tears coming from his eyes. "Sasuke walked toward him drying his tears worriedly. "Don't cry if you don't like me back I understand just don't cry it hurts me to see you sad." You could hear the hurt in his voice as he says this.

Naruto jumps on sasuke knocking them both down and wraps his arms around sasuke's neck. "These are happy tears because I love you too." Naruto said smiling with tears still streaming down his chubby cheeks. When naruto said this Sasuke went in for a kiss it was a soft and loving kiss, naruto was shocked at first but soon kissed back loving every second of it.

They soon broke the kiss and just hugged each other for what felt like forever but was only a few minutes. When they got up naruto had stopped crying by then and was holding sasuke's hand. Sasuke gripped his hand squeezing it a bit before planting a kiss on it. They s left sasuke a very red naruto, "you look just like a tomato I could just eat you up." Sasuke said teasing naruto, while naruto puffed up his cheeks in a pouty way and kept walking still holding his hand.

When they finished their mission (which is not that important.) They went back to the base still managing to keep naruto a secret. When they went to sasuke's room sasuke pushed naruto onto the bed roughly and ...

Cuddled him, (sike y'all really though, wayyy to early.) He wrapped his arms tightly around naruto smothering him in kisses. Naruto just giggled and laughed, "you don't know long I've waited to do this." Sasuke said laying on naruto's stomach. "Well who's fault is it that you had to wait." Naruto said playing with sasuke's hair.

Sasuke chuckled a bit in defeat, they sat there in a comfortable silence until there was a knock on the door. "You uchiha brat let me in." Deidara said banging on the door. "Ok,ok just don't break down my door." Sasuke said angrily as he unwilling opened the door slightly. "What do you want." Sasuke said annoyed. "Wow what's got your panties in a bunch." Deidara said trying to make sasuke mad, right before sasuke was about to yell at deidara 'kurama' came and jumped into Deidara's arms.

Deidara forgot about being mad and just started playing with the small fox. After a while sasuke got a little jealous, "ok ok that's enough you can go now." Sasuke said pushing deidara out the door. "Geez I just wanted to check on my favorite fox in the whole world." He said the last part looking at 'kurama'.

Sasuke shut the door in his face and locked it back. Naruto went back into his human form and laid on the bed. Sasuke went back to laying on Naruto's stomach cuddling into it. Naruto played with his hair before they soon fell asleep peacefully.

A/n: ok that's going to do it its kind of late and this is the longest chapter I've written so far. I really do hope you enjoy it I really love writing it and its just a really fun and calming thing so me and I didn't prove read it I'm tired. I might upload another later who knows I get random burst of motivation so who knows.

Anyways, goodbye my foxes

Word count: 1,085