Heat

( time skip to a few weeks later.)

Naruto had been acting strange the last couple of days, he had been taking Sasuke clothes covers and basically anything Sasuke owns. Sasuke would try to figure out why Naruto would do this but whenever he asked he would say it was just because he missed him. Sasuke believed it a little seeing as he was gone a lot more to get information about the leaf village but he though it was something more to it.

Sasuke came home one day to see all of his clothes missing, he knew exactly what happened. "Naruto where are my clothes." He yelled throughout the house trying to find him. "Naruto poked his head out of the other bedroom with his face all red panting a bit. "In here Sasuke." Sasuke came into the room to see all of his things in a pile in the corner of the room. He sighed, he was going to question but knew he would just get the same answer.

He walked into the room and got some clothes out of the pile. "Naru please stop stealing my clothes." Sasuke said grabbing onto Naruto's waist. Naruto wrapped his hands around Sasuke neck, "I'll try I just miss you so much and your always out." Naruto nuzzles his head into Sasuke's shirt, "mhm you smell good." Sasuke sniffed his shirt a bit to smell nothing but still smiled a bit. "If you say so Naru." They stayed like that for a while before Sasuke finally let go of Naruto.

"I have to go again I'll be back later I promise." He said kissing Naruto's forehead, Naruto whimpered a bit. "Do you really have to go." Naruto pouted a bit. "Yes if you ever want to go back to the base and destroy this village." Naruto sighed before letting go of Sasuke. "If you come back late your sleeping on the couch." "Ok I promise I won't now can I get my goodbye kiss." Naruto kissed Sasuke's cheek. "Now go." Naruto said pushing him out the door. Sasuke was a little confused on why he shoved him out the room but just got dressed. "I'm leaving now." Sasuke said before closing the door behind him.

Naruto poked his head out the room to make sure Sasuke was gone and went back to the pile of clothes, laid in them and purred. His face when a darker red as he began panting and whining Sasuke's name. "I miss him already, but at least I still have his sent." He said burring his head in Sasuke's belongings.

  When Sasuke got back

When Sasuke opened the door he could hear pants and whines echoing throughout the house. "Naru is that you." He said walking closing the door and walking through the house. When he didn't get a response sasuke checked the spare bedroom he was in earlier. When he entered the room it was pitch black but when he turned on the light he seen naruto panting and whining with very little clothes one.

Sasuke blushed a bit at naruto. "Naruto what are you doing p-put some clothes on." Sasuke took another look at naruto and seen his face was a dark red and he was sweating a lot and instantly got a flashback to when naruto was 'kurama'.

Flashback

Sasuke had stole some books from the library about foxes and other types of animals because he wanted to know more about kurama. He had been searching through pages when he got to one that said. "Females and omega males with go into something called heat ones a month. When they are in heat they will go to human form to mate. When they go into heat they are fertile and can most likely get pregnant. Some symptoms are sweating red faces as if they are sick and heavy panting.

End of flashback
Smut warning

Sasuke smirked at the helpless little fox in front of him. "Naru~ are you in heat right now." He said to the young boy rubbing against him, naruto nods slightly. "Do you want this." Sasuke said grinding his cock on naruto's boxers. Naruto let out tiny moans while nodding his head fast. Sasuke picked Naruto up with Naruto automatically wrapping his legs around Sasuke's waist.

Sasuke kissed Naruto's roughly sticking his tongue into Naruto's mouth. Sasuke and Naruto fought for dominance naruto losing almost immediately. Sasuke drops naruto onto the bed pinning his hands above his head. "You look like a tomato I could just eat you up." Sasuke said before nibbling on naruto's ears. "N-ngh~" could be heard from Naruto as he wiggled his hips around. Sasuke started trailing bite marks and dark red hickeys all down naruto's neck leaving naruto a moaning mess.

Sasuke stopped when he got to naruto's nipples. He flicked them with his tongue making them hard. "Mhm~" could be heard from Naruto as he gripped the bed sheets. Sasuke began to suck and bite on Naruto's nipples until they were red and swollen. Sasuke took all of his clothes off and threw them to the side of the bed. He took Naruto's boxers off to see slick running out of his tiny pink hole.

Sasuke put his fingers in Naruto's mouth, "suck." Naruto began sucking the fingers swirling them around in his mouth until they were coated with his saliva. Sasuke took his fingers of Naruto's mouth and teased the entrance of the hole. Naruto whined a bit growing impatient, "what's my name~" sasuke said running his fingers around the hole, "s-sasuke." He slapped Naruto's ass earning a loud moan from Naruto. "What's my name." "M-master~" Sasuke smirked and stuck his fingers deep into naruto's hole earning loud moaning from naruto.

"M-more." Naruto started to sway his hips a bit wanting more than just the fingers. "I sai I was going to eat you up so let me enjoy my meal." Sasuke said smirking, he brought Naruto's ass up to his face and started leaving bite marks everywhere. Naruto's ears went down as he was now moaning and mewing. Sasuke licked the bite marks wiping away any blood he may have left.

Naruto started to whine a bit, "please master I want you to fill me up." "Are you sure your really tempting me right now." Sasuke said running his fingers over the bite marks he just made. "Yes make it so I can't walk, I want to be filled by you." Sasuke lined up his hard 10 inch cock with Naruto's hole. "There's no turning back now naru." Sasuke pushed his cock into Naruto making his moaning loudly and tear up a bit.

Sasuke gave naruto a few minutes to adjust to his size. When Naruto nodded his head signaling to move sasuke spared no time. First he was slow but he soon began to thrust harder into Naruto earning mews and loud moans from him. "F-faster." Naruto just barely managed to say. "As you wish." Sasuke started going faster and faster to where all you could hear was their skin clapping together and Naruto's moans.

"I-i'm cumming." Naruto said gripping the sheets tightly, "not yet I haven't cum yet." Sasuke said roughly thrusting his cock into naruto. Naruto whined a little but nodded to the best of his capability. Sasuke did a few more sloppy thrust before finally cumming inside naruto. Naruto moaning loudly finally being able to cum as well. Sasuke pulled out with cum dripping out of Naruto, "such a beautiful sight."

Naruto was panting heavily before collapsing down onto the bed falling asleep. "Shit, I didn't know he was going to be that tired I guess we can just wash up in the morning." Sasuke said before laying next to naruto and pulling the covers over them, slowly falling asleep.

A/n: this is the end of this chapter, sorry if the smut wasn't that great its my first time. I lost a lot of blood doing this chapter so I really do hope you enjoy. Also I hope your having a good morning afternoon or night and if not I hope it gets better.

Goodbye my potatoes

Word count:1369