Mission

They all looked down to sasuke's hands and stared at kurama until someone finally said something. "What's with the fox." Kisame said breaking the awkward silence. "His name is kurama he's my fox, where I go he goes."

Kisame nodded a bit and walked away. Kurama was on edge with this whole thing, he didn't like having so many people by him at once. When he got to uncomfortable he started to growl a bit telling them to keep away.

The members decided not to get close to sasuke while he was with kurama. Suddenly deidara went to kurama and took him from Sasuke. "What are you growling for know." When he said that kurama seemed to have stopped growling and wagged his tails.

The others looked confused but didn't question it as they went back to what they were doing. "Deidara show sasuke the spare room that's where he'll be staying." Said pain as he walks away. "Well you heard his let's go." Deidara said as he walked to the spare room.

"This is your room the kitchen is down the hall, make yourself at home. When we have a mission for you you'll know." He said before he left sasuke in his room with kurama.

~~~~ Sasuke's POV~~~~

When he finally closed the door I put kurama down on the bed. "He's so aggravating." When I said that kurama seemed to get a bit mad so I decided to drop the subject. I could put my finger on it but there was something strange about kurama but at the same time I felt like I needed to protect him and be with him.

It must be my imagination. When I look down I see that kurama had cuddled up to me and Fallen asleep. He's peaceful when he's sleep better than when he's awake. I lay down and head to sleep as I haven't slept in so long.

~Time skip to when he gets a mission ~

I was playing with kurama in the room when deidara burst in not even caring to knock. "You got your first mission brat get suited and go to the main room." He said before finally leaving, I get my sword, my coat, and of course kurama.

I walk to the main room to see pain waiting for me. "What's my mission." I say kind of impatient I real just wanted to get this done with. "I need you to go the forest of death and kill a leaf ninja." He said, I was confused a bit. "Who am I suppose to be killing." I say with a confused tone.

"You'll know once you get to there." I was even MORE confused why won't he just tell me who it is. I sigh as I bow and body flicker out if the base with kurama following.
"We're going to be walking ok." I bend down and tell kurama as he nods his head.

I started off on the journey to the forest of death even though it would take about two to three days to get there. I walked until I got to a ramen shop. I wasn't really that fond of ramen I preferred tomatoes but it was the only thing I had. When he stopped at the ramen shop kurama seemed happy he wagged his tails and yapped his ass off.

I got two bowls of ramen and sat down, I only ate a bit but when I looked at kurama he ate the whole thing so fast. How can such a small fox eat so much in a little amount of time. I shook it off and continued walking this time with kurama in my hands.

~~Time skip ~~~

When I finally got to the forest of death I hopped from tree to tree concealing me and kurama's chakra. When I spotted a leaf ninja I couldn't quite tell who it was until he turned around and my eyes widen it was...

A/n: ok that's it, who do you guys think is the leaf ninja sasuke is suppose to kill. You can comment it or just keep it to yourself either is fine with me. I will try to update Friday

Goodbye my foxes
Word count: 705