Telling Sasuke

Naruto was sitting there wiping his eyes to stop the tears from coming, failing as more began to roll down his cheek. Tsunade got up and hugged Naruto not too tightly though. "Oh, Naruto I hate to see you cry even if they're tears of joy. So wipe those tears and smile." Tsunade said before looking at him ruffling his hair and smiling. Naruto wiped most of his tears though some left stains and he smiled his usual big smile at her. "There it is, now you need to go out there and tell Sasuke the big news," Tsunade said about to go open the door. Naruto grabbed onto her hand before she could open the door. "Grandma I'll tell him but just not right now," Naruto said looking down at the floor with an ashamed look on his face.

Tsunade sighed then smiled, "Even when you're in a mood you are still the same old Naruto." She said chuckling, "But if you and Sasuke talk about it and things don't work out just come to me." She said while slipping him a slip with the word "Abortion " in big bold letters at the top and the information about it at the bottom section of the slip. "thanks grandma because even if Sasuke doesn't want the baby I will keep it no matter what, in their life or not." Naruto said putting a hand on his stomach.

"Whatever you say Naruto, now get outta my office I have other people to see." Naruto smiled and nodded before walking out of the room to see Sasuke sitting in a chair tapping his foot with his head in his hands. Naruto went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder startling the raven a bit, he sighed with relief when he saw it was just Naruto. He stood up and hugged him resting his chin on the fox's neck. "What did Tsunade say, are you alright," Sasuke said looking down at Naruto's ocean blue eyes. "I'll tell you at home," Naruto said breaking eyes contact and looking to the side as his smile begins to fade. "Naruto why are there stain marks on your cheeks, were you crying." "I said I'll tell you at home," Naruto said raising his voice a bit.

Sasuke was taken aback by Naruto's behavior it's not like it was anything new but it still startled him how Naruto could be a bubbly bouncing boy one minute and then a hellspawn the next. Sasuke sighed before nodding a bit. "Ok then we can talk about it later," Sasuke said putting his hand on Naruto's chubby cheek and caressed his cheek. Naruto leaned into Sasuke's touch and smiled a bit."Sasuke can we walk home this time I feel a little...sick," Naruto said holding onto his stomach laughing nervously. Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "Hn sure," He said as he wanted to question Naruto further but didn't feel like dealing with an angry Naruto so he let it be.

Sasuke opened the door for Naruto and went out after him closing the door. "Naru the plan is close to being executed, just a few more days and we won't have to deal with the leaf anymore," Sasuke said when he was sure they were alone. Naruto looked down to his side, "Yeah we might have to put a hold on the plan for a bit." "Why's that," Sasuke said his upbeat mood slowly coming down. "I'll tell you at home," "why can't you just tell me now," Sasuke said reaching out and grabbing naruto's hand. Naruto turned around to realize tears rolling down his face, " I said I'll tell you at home!" Naruto said slightly yelling. He snatched his hand from Sasuke and continued walking home at a fast paste.

Sasuke ran after him trying to catch up, "Naruto please stop we can talk about it," Naruto ignored Sasuke and ran home not even looking back. He went to slam the door when Sasuke grabbed his arm huffing. Naruto turned around shocked still crying. "Naruto tell me what's going on with you," Sasuke said not letting go, "No I'll tell you when I'm ready, let me go!" Naruto said thrashing around trying to get out of Sasuke's tight grasp. "Tell me and I'll let you go or do you not trust me enough." "I'm pregnant!" Naruto finally blurted out looking up to see shock in Sasuke's eyes.

Naruto pulled his hand away from Sasuke's to see Sasuke still in a state of shock.

one minute...

two minutes...

three minutes...

Sasuke was still just standing there with the same expression on his face. " If you don't want the baby it's fine I'll raise it by myself," Naruto said who was now sobbing at Sasuke's nonresponsiveness. Naruto went to walk out the door when Sasuke wrapped Naruto into a tight hug crying. "Naruto don't you dare leave me to raise our baby alone, "Sasuke said into Naruto's shirt trying to wipe his eyes. Naruto hugged back tightly not wanting to let go, his legs feeling weak under him. "You scared me, I thought you were going to leave me alone," Sasuke moved his hands to Naruto's waist and looked him in his eyes smiling. "I would never do that to you my little fox," Sasuke said putting his hand under his chin bringing his head up and kissing him softly on his lips. Naruto instantly kissed back as they treasured this moment not wanting to let go of each other.

a/n: Yoo this is it, sorry it's shorter than my other chapters but I ran out of motivation. Also for those of you who read my other story the klance one, it's gonna be on hiatus until further notice simply because it's too hard to do more than one story at a time and I really enjoy my Sasunaru so I chose to keep doing this one. I was on a break for quiteeeeee a while but a lot of personal shit happened over the break and stuff so to make up I'll try to upload more chapters faster. I hope you're having a good day, afternoon, evening, or night and if not I hope it gets better.

Goodbye my kitsunes

word count: 1033