Visitors

The next thing they knew the door had been kicked in revealing the loud blonde and his masked friend. "And you didn't open the door because!" Naruto, who got startled and was in a defensive position eased up when he seen it was just Deidara. "Why are you here we just visited a few days ago." Sasuke said rolling his eyes land crossing his arms. "No way in hel- heck am I going to let my baby brother stay here with YOU until he has my cute little niece or nephew." When Deidara said that Naruto turned to Sasuke with a nervous look before turning back to Deidara. "Actually dei-San it's not JUST one." Naruto said with a nervous laugh Deidara's eyes widened as he stood there processing all of it.

He soon went and brought Naruto in for a tight hug. "Oh my god you're gonna have so many little gremlins running around." Deidara said trying to hold back his tears, Naruto pulled away wiping his tears. "Geez I'm the pregnant one why are you crying." Naruto said smiling before glancing at Sasuke out the corner of his eye. "What are you staring at." Sasuke gestured towards the mask man as he waved at Naruto. Naruto's smile quickly disappeared as he gave off this frightening aura. "Eek!" Tobi said startled as he hid behind Deidara. 

Deidara looked over to Sasuke with a 'what is going on?' Look which was returned with a 'Like I know'. "Hey Naruto you ok?" Diedara said slightly stepping back a bit. "Move." Naruto said in a rather deep voice startling Diedara, he felt stuck in place his heart was racing and a voice in his head was screaming to get out the way or run for it. He looked back at The masked man before slightly moving out of the way "I'm sorry Tobi." He whispered before looking back at Naruto who was now making his way over to Tobi.

(A/n: for this next part I'm making Tobi and obito two different ppl because it's my story :D don't like it don't read it)

"Now Naruto I already know what you're thinking but it's not what you think." Naruto looked over at Deidara with blood red eyes. "He's giving of the exact same chakra as that day and now you're going to tell me it's not him!" Naruto said raising his voice at the end. Sasuke said there confused as he started to get a headache. "Deidara can you tell me what's going on here." "Well I can guess Naruto has already told you the story of our parents deaths and the person controlling  a member of our clan is related to Tobi..." Deidara said gestured to the Masked man that was slowly backing away from the angry fox that was inching towards him.

Naruto stopped dead in his tracks whipping his head up at Deidara. "So you mean he's not..." "No Naruto, if he was he wouldn't be standing here with me right now." Naruto's eyes slowly went back to the blue they had been before. "It was his brother, he's with us because the leaf blamed him for the attack seeing as they look identical and tried to kill him." "Tobi Tobi hm Tobi." Sasuke mumbled over and over as he tried to remember where he heard that familiar name before. 

"You know him from somewhere?" Naruto said as Sasuke finally realized. "Yea I heard Itachi talking about him once and his brother I think his name was obito I'm not a 100% sure, what I am sure of though is that they're both uchihas correct?" "You are correct!" Tobi said cutting of Deidara as he was about to say that, he elbows Tobi. "Hey I was gonna say that." "Sorry Deidara senpai." Tobi said rubbing the back of his head nervously laughing. "I feel a little silly for almost attacking you early." "Oh no it's ok, I get the confusion." Tobi said trying to reassure Naruto. "Now that that's all sorted, where's your guest room I'm gonna put my bag in there." Sasuke grumbled at the thought of Deidara staying, he rest he's head on Naruto's neck. "Do they really have to stay here until you give birth." Sasuke whispered in a whinny tone. "Stop being a baby, you need to learn to get along." Naruto said flicking him in the forehead before moving.

"Die-san you should know, we only have one guest room so you and Tobi should figure out how that's gonna go." Diedara turned to Tobi who was staring off into space. "I can take the couch you wanna take the bed." "Oh you can take the bed I'll sleep on the couch." Deidara and Tobi went back and forth before Naruto and Sasuke shared a smirk of agreement before turning back to them. "How about you both sleep on the bed, it's big enough for the two of you." Naruto said causing Deidara to blush a little. "I guess that could also work." He said turning his head trying to hide it as he glared at the two. "I'm up for it!" Tobi said clueless about what was going on. "If you don't mind me asking why do you wear that mask Tobi?" Naruto said trying to change the subject. "Sense people mix me and obito up I wear this, also to hide my sharingan seeing as Sasuke is the believed last uchiha."

"Well you can always take it off it if you want while your here." Naruto said smiling a warm smile. "Thank you Naruto." Tobi said smiling under the mask and bowing. "Oh no need to bow it's really alright." "If you say so" Tobi said standing back up and taking off the mask slowly. (Imagine obito but without the scars) " I feel so free without that on, it's so easy to breathe." Tobi said smiling and laughing in his high pitch voice. "I'm going to lay down!" Diedara said covering his hand and scurrying down the hall until he found the guest room. "That's Dei-san for you." Naruto said giggling. "You must be tired too from traveling all the way here go get some sleep." Naruto said smiling, Tobi's eyes widened for a bit as he seen his mother in Naruto, it gave him this warm feeling inside as he just smiled back before disappearing down the hall. Naruto sighed, plopping into Sasuke arms. "Such a stressful day." "I know" Sasuke said rubbing his back before picking him up. "Come on let's go to sleep." Sasuke said bringing him to the rooms laying him on the bed. "Night" he said kissing Naruto on the forehead before laying down himself. They slowly drifted of to sleep.

A/n: yooo I'm backkkkkk I didn't proof read because this is all the motivation I could put into this chapter :'>. I'm also working on a demon slayer fic so I'm gonna be busy writing that as well. Have a great day, afternoon, or night. 

Goodbye my kitsunes 

Wordcount:1164