HOW MANY?!

Sasuke woke up to the sound of banging in the kitchen. He looked up to see Naruto grumbling at a pot that fell on the floor. He huffed before he stood up and slowly walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around Naruto. "What are you doing so early in the morning." Sasuke said grinning and kissing Naruto's cheek. "I was gonna make something before we left for our appointment but the pot fell and I couldn't reach it." Naruto said pouting and blushing a bit. Sasuke chuckled a bit before bending down and picking it up. "You could've just asked me." Sasuke said smiling and ruffling his hair. "You were sleep and I thought I could do it by myself." Naruto said turning his head and crossing his arms.

"Well we still have a bit a time before we go what do you wanna eat?" Naruto closed his eyes and thought for a bit. "I don't know anymore." He looked down his face drooped down. "It's fine we can figure it out when we get back we gotta get going." Sasuke said smiling gently and taking his hand. They body flickered to outside the Hokage's office door as Naruto's stomach was very noticeable even with the baggy clothes. Sasuke went to knock but Naruto burst into the room. "Granny!" He said making her slowly look up. "What did I say about calling me that." "Oh come on you know you love me." Naruto said smiling and laughing.

She sighed and stood up taking her glasses off. "Whatever you wanna believe." She said ruffling his hair as he walked past him. She glanced at Sasuke smiling a little before turning back to Naruto. "Granny I have a question, how come my stomach got so big in only two months?" "Well it could be because you're part of the uzumaki clan and they give birth earlier than 9 months, you could possibly have more than one child, or both." She said putting gloves on. Before anyone could speak there was a loud knock on the door.

"I'm not expecting anyone today." Tsunade mumbled as she made her way to the door. When she opened the door it was no other than master Jiraiya. "Tsunade!" He yelled smiling as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Naruto quickly turned his head hearing the familiar voice. He looked and made eye contact with the white haired man with sandals. He teared up slowly going up to him. "Grandpa!" He said jumping into Jiraiya crying. Jiraiya now hearing Naruto's voice realized who his was hugged him. "Naruto." He said softly as he was fighting back the tears not wanting to cry in front of them.

Tsunade and Sasuke looked at each other confused before turning back to the hysterical two. "Naruto what's going on." Sasuke said breaking the silence. Naruto stopped hugging him and wiped his eyes. "Jiraiya-san knew my father and was like a grandfather to me and even found me after the nine tails thing before I got lost and ended up in that cave." Naruto said laughing nervously before averting his glance with Sasuke. Sasuke chuckled a little before hugging him. "How are you always getting lost hm?" Naruto just snuggled closer into his warmth forgetting they had an audience.

Jiraiya coughed loudly snapping Naruto out of it making him pull away blushing. "I should probably introduce you two huh. Grandpa this is my boyfriend Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke this is Jiraiya." "Huh when did my sweet child go off and get a boyfriend." Jiraiya said with a shocked expression pointing at Sasuke. "And isn't he in the bingo book." "Don't worry about the details Jiraiya it's a long story." Tsunade said patting him on the shoulder. "Now let's get to this check-up hm and Jiraiya before you even ask the answer is yes." She said turning putting on a new pair of gloves leaving Jiraiya there with his mouth open.

"Well have far along he looks about six." "He's actually only two." Tsunade said laughing a bit opening the door to a medical room with her back, making sure not to touch the door with her hands. Naruto and Sasuke went inside leaving Jiraiya in shock. Naruto sat on the bed while Sasuke said in a chair by it. "You coming in." Tsunade said. Jiraiya shook his head snapping out of it before he walked in. "Ok we can just start with the normal things first, as if you were getting a normal check-up." Naruto nodded his head before he laid all the way down.

"Say ah." She said as Naruto opened his mouth and she began checking inside. She then moved on to his ears flashing a light in there. She then shined on in his eyes going side to side slowly. "Ok now let's move on to the little one or multiple hm." When Tsunade said this Sasuke scooted his chair closer getting intrigued. She lifted up Naruto's shirt. "This is cold." She said grabbing a tube. She put it on his stomach making him shiver a lot as he wasn't really prepared like he thought. She rubbed it all over his stomach getting heartbeats. "We got one wait we have more ." She said rubbing it around looking at the screen. "I knew you were big holy shit now I know why." "Language Granny!" Naruto yelled.

"What do you mean Tsunade." Sasuke said his heart beating at a rapid speed, it's as if could jump out of his chest at any moment. "It appears there's way more than one baby." "How many?" Naruto said quietly as Sasuke was still in shock as well as Jiraiya. "There's...5." As she said this Sasuke fainted and fell on the floor face forward, Naruto was just in shock before he started laughing. "That's really funny granny you shouldn't be playing like that." He looked her dead in the eyes knowing now that she wasn't playing.

He looked down to see his hands were wet before he felt his face to feel tears coming down his face. He wiped his tears as Tsunade went up and hugged him. "Don't cry Naruto it's ok." "Oh granny I'm not sad, this are happy tears I'm so happy." Naruto said hugging her tightly and smiling. He looked over her shoulders to see Sasuke still on the floor making him laugh a bit. "Grandpa can you wake him up please." Jiraiya nodded finding it harder to fight back the tears. He picked Sasuke up and shook him getting him up. He gasped loudly looking around.

Everything slowly came flooding back to him. "Five, five babies." He said softly as he looked at Naruto. He went up and hugged him smiling. "We're having five babies!" He yelled smiling the brightest he had ever in his life. His eyes were lit up as he felt like the happiest man in the world. Tsunade was shocked for a bit before that came to a softened expression as she smiled at the two as they hugged tightly, like the world was ending. She coughed a bit to get their attention as she tried to go back to her professional expression.

"We still have to go over the details and other things." Sasuke pulled away and turned his head to hide the slight blush of embarrassment. "Yes of course." He said sitting back down in the chair earning a chuckle from Jiraiya. "Now since Naruto is part of the Uzumaki clan his birth with come before 9 months and also you should be able to feel them kicking soon." Tsunade said looking as a clipboard she had. She then grabbed a wipe and cleaned off the gel on his stomach. "I almost forgot in the mist of everything." She said nervously laughing."
"Also I think it's about time to start buying things for the baby and making space for him in the house." "I can call Ino and Sakura so we can go shopping for things tomorrow." Naruto said turning to Sasuke. "Wait does that mean I'll be stuck with Lee and Sai for who knows how long at the house." "Uh maybe maybe not." Naruto said shrugging

Sasuke slouched back into the chair crossing his arms. Naruto slightly laughed at the rate sight of a pouting Sasuke. "So granny anything else you got for me." Naruto said smiling his wife toothy smile while leaning back a bit. Tsunade looks up thinking for a second. "Hm no that should be it, but I'll call you if I find anything out." She handed him two envelopes. "It has the gender of all five in one and the other has the pictures." She said smiling a soft smile. "Well I guess it's time to go." Sasuke said standing up and walking to the bed. Naruto nodded and got down with the help of Sasuke. They said their goodbye and Sasuke body flickered to the living room with Naruto.

"Naru should we look at the genders now or should we wait and do it in front of your friends." "I wanna do it in front of my friends." Naruto said sitting down on the couch looking at the pictures. "They're so tiny, so cute." He said rubbing the pictures lightly Sasuke sitting next to him. "They'll get big soon." Sasuke said putting his head on Naruto's, rubbing his fox ears making them twitch. Naruto purred lightly making Sasuke slightly blush. "I forgot you could do that, it's cute." Sasuke said this causing Naruto to blush. "Whatever." Naruto grumbled slowly falling asleep. Sasuke was falling asleep to the sound of him purring when bam the door gets kicked in...

A/n: Mmmmmm yes cliffhanger gotta love em :D. Anygays ik I having posted in a month I got sick and shit happened and life+responsibility= fuck me. Also happy pride monthhhhhh 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈I'm non-binary and pansexual a little more about me.soooo yes I'll try to upload more but I have a lot going on rn. Have a good day, afternoon, or night.

Goodbye my kitsunes
Word count:1688