Telling the Akatsuki

End of flashback

When Naruto was done telling the story he was sobbing into Sasuke's chest, he had not once talked about his parents since that day and it hurt to talk about it. Sasuke was rubbing his hands through Naruto's head in an attempt to calm him down. "I wouldn't have brought it up if I knew you were going to cry, it hurts me when you cry," Sasuke said lifting Naruto's head and wiping his tears. Naruto leaned into Sasuke's touch and smiled. "I'm glad you asked it makes me happy to get it off my mind, to finally tell someone," Sasuke laid his head on Naruto's shoulder and pulled his body closer. "We have to tell the Akatsuki about the baby now, we were supposed to destroy the village in a week so they had time to get here and see the layout themselves."

"Of course, I'll probably barely be able to walk let alone destroy a village," Naruto said laughing a bit. "Your right and since we want a healthy baby you need to go to sleep," Sasuke said picking Naruto up and making him automatically wrap his legs around his waist. "But I'm not that tired yet." Naruto whined "Mhm and I've never killed anyone." Sasuke said rolling his eyes. Naruto huffed and laid his head in the crook of Sasuke's neck.

Sasuke sat Naruto on the bed and kissed his cheek. "You go to bed first I have to go make a call," Sasuke said ruffling his hair making it even messier. "Ok ok stop your messing my hair up," Naruto said giggling and putting his hands over his head. "Fine, I'll stop but you have to sleep," Sasuke said sounding like a mother putting her child to sleep. Naruto pulled the cover back over him and rolled over. Sasuke smiled a bit before grabbing his phone, walking out the door, and closing it gently trying not to wait up Naruto. Sasuke went to the kitchen and rest his elbow on the shiny marble table. He unlocked his phone and dialed a number.

Ring ring
Ring ring...             
Ring ring...

?: Hello who is this                                           

 S: Hey pain I just wanted to tell you me and Naruto are gonna be coming back for a visit                   

P: Is there any reason or just to swing by?                                                                                    S: Umm I think it's better if I tell you in person... all of you                                                           
P: Ok about when should you guys be here?                                                                                 
S: In about a week no longer than two                                                                                            P: Ok I'll see you then I guess                                                                                                                 S: See you

Sasuke hung up and put his phone down on the table smiling a little. "I can't believe I'm going to have a child maybe I can restore my clan," Sasuke said chuckling softly walking back down the hallway the tiles creaking now and again. "Oh shit I forgot I still have to call Tsunade-sama," After Sasuke realized he cursed he stood there for a moment waiting for a very angry Naruto to come out of the room, but he didn't. Naruto was dead sleep snoring loudly as it echoed through the house. Sasuke sighed with relief. "I dodged that bullet,"

Sasuke walked back into the kitchen quickly and grabbed the phone.

Ring...
Ring...

T: hello?

S: hello Hokage-sama I just wanted to tell you that me and Naruto are going to be leaving for a few days.

T: really, where are you guys?