Kakashi

~~sasuke's POV ~~~~

'It was kakashi?! Why in the world would pain make me fight kakashi. Well I can't really back out now can I?' I think to myself observing him from the tree's. He looked like he was setting up camp so I decided I would wait until hr was asleep to kill him.

When nightfall came I was finally ready to kill him. "Stay here ok, make sure no one see's you. " I tell kurama before I jump down managing to land quietly. I sneak around to the front of the tent when I hear something whirling behind me.

I ducked before looking to see what it was.. A kunai? I looked to see kakashi in a tree behind me. What but I thought he was in the tent. When I looked in there a poof sound could be heard, a shadow clone!? When I turn back I see kakashi about to hit me with a chidori, I manage to block him right in time with my sasuno. (I think that's how you spell it)

I do my hand signs and throw  fire balls at him. He dodges all but one, I finally got him. But he didn't seem to want to just die already. He kept coming at me before he finally hit me with a chidori right in my stomach. I started to cough up blood. 'Shit if he hits me with it again I might not survive'

~~Third person POV ~~

Kurama had seen all of it and was not having it, when kakashi went to do another kurama jumped down eyes a dark red. When he landed on kakashi kurama grew in size until he was a very big fox, he was growling at him. Kakashi's eyes were filled with fear as the fox. He hit the fox with chidori but it looked like it had little to no effect.

Right when kurama was about to rip kakashi to shreds he looked over and seen sasuke all bloodied up panting. Kurama threw kakashi like a rag doll into a tree knocking him out. He grew smaller and went over to him.

      ~~Sasuke's POV ~~

When I looked up I seen kurama as a giant fox. I was startled a bit but couldn't take my mind off the pain, I was blacking out. When I opened my eyes I seen kurama standing over me. When all of a sudden a hear a poof sound and look up to see a boy with blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, dark orange ears and tails. I can feel my face blush a bit before I black out.

Word count:438