Naruto's family part 2

A/N:  I wrote this while I was busy yes it was rushed, absolutely no motivation, and sleep-deprived I might go back and re-edit it but idk, there is A LOT of time skips also I'm sorry this is late like I said I've been busy with my enemy LIFE but enough about me onto the story

"We have to be there in a week tops," Minato said handing her a paper with the information on it. "Well then we better get packing now," Kushina said getting up about to go to her room. "But shouldn't that wait for later like in the morning." Kushina stood there for a minute remembering it was night. "Hmm, I guess," Kushina said with a hint of blush from embarrassment. She walked down the hallway to their room. "I'm going to sleep," she said hurrying off. Minato smiled a bit before going down the hallway to their bedroom.

   Time skip to in the morning

Kushina woke up early to start packing for the trip. She ran around the house shuffling through clothes, food, and clothes. She knocked on the boy's bedroom quickly before going back around packing unnecessary things that she knew they wouldn't need but still grabbed it anyways. When she went back to Deidara and Naruto's room to see them still asleep she picked both of them up and shook them awake. "I'm up I'm up," Deidara said now fully awake. Naruto's head was spinning in circles as he was dizzy from the shaking.

"Well, you better be I need both of you to pack we're going on a trip to the leaf village." Deidara's eyes lit up, "really I've always wanted to go there." He said happily as his voice went higher. "What's the hidden leaf," Naruto said tilting his head. "It's a pretty village with a lot of people and they say the food there is good too," Deidara said pointing to a book about all the villages on his bed. "Exactly why you should start packing," she said putting the boys down and walking out. She put the already packed bags by the door.

      Time skip to when they're done and at the leaf village (because I have no motivation)

When they got to the leaf village gates they were stopped by a guard on patrol. "What businesses do you have with the hidden leaf." "We are from the whirlpool, the Uzumaki's the Hokage requested," Minato said holding up a scroll. The guard opened the large gates, "please follow me," he said as he started toward the Hokage tower. On the way there Deidara and Naruto were looking at all the sights, there were lights and food stands because it was the start of a festival.

"It's so pretty here," Naruto said awing at the lights. "Mommy mommy can we please get something to eat," Naruto said pointing at the ramen shop and bouncing around. "We can get something after but not ramen you can't live on just ramen dattebane."Naruto pouted as he wanted ramen.

Time skip to when they get done (Cut me some slack my motivation went to get the milk)

Minato opened the house door to see a decent-sized house with pretty decore. They walked in and set their bags down on the couch. "This is our temporary house," The kids went and explored the house and picked out their rooms. "Go unpack the bags for me," Kushina said kicking her shoes off to the side. "Can't I do it tomorrow I mean it's pretty late and I have to meet with Hokage-sama in the morning," Minato said tiredly. Kushina's hair went up slowly, "I had to run around the house to pack all the bag this morning while you slept until it was time to go but maybe I didn't hear you correctly repeat what you said," Kushina said as she was now holding a frying pan.