base

They had been walking for a long time until kurama woke up. When kurama woke up he looked around not recognizing the other faces and growled loudly as his eyes turn a dark red.

When he does this everyone stops and looks at kurama with a confused face. Kurama growls loudly turning his head to tobi looking like he was about to attack. "What's wrong kurama." Said Sasuke looking down at kurama. As he looked down kurama jumped out of his arms and jumped onto tobi.

"Ahh deidara senpai help!" Yelled tobi as kurama was about to bite him. Deidara picked kurama up carefully still kinda scared of him. When kurama looked up and seen deidara his eyes with back to blue and he stopped and wagged his tails.

~~~~Sasuke's POV~~~~~~~

I was a bit confused about why he let deidara pick him up and not even let tobi near him. I didn't question it though, I always knew kurama was a little odd. When tobi got back up kurama turned around and growled at him, here we go again. When I went to get kurama out of Deidara's hands I stopped it seemed like deidara managed to calm him down.

I guess kurama took a liking into deidara even though this is their first time meeting. I decided to let them be and keep walking. "Come on we're loosing daylight." I said looking back at them.

~~~~Deidara's POV ~~~~~~

I was so confused about this fox how could he be so comfortable with me but not with tobi. While I was spacing out about it I heard the uchiha brat call out, " Come on we're loosing daylight." That brat but I guess he's right so I keep walking with kurama in my hands and tobi behind me.

I kinda like the little fuzz ball he reminds me of my little brother when he was little, so energetic and those eyes. I decided not to think about it anymore and keep walking until we get to the base.

When we get to the base I stop in front of sasuke. "This is it." I said gesturing to a big rock. "Ok let us in then." "Sheesh ok no need to rush." I let them in the base. When we get inside I lead them to pain. "Pain I have someone who want to see you." I say as he turns around.

~~~Third person POV~~~~~

Pain turns around to see sasuke, tobi, and deidara still holding kurama. "Why is this boy here." Said pain looking him up and down. "He is sasuke uchiha a rouge ninja who would like to join us." Said deidara gesturing to sasuke with his free hand.

"Tell me why do you want to join the akatsuki." Said pain "I want to create a new world while also destroying the leaf village." Sasuke said looking him straight in the eyes. Pain stops for a second and thinks and then finally says. "You can join I'll introduce you to the other."

Sasuke's eyes light up a bit but it was not that noticeable. Pain turns his head to kurama. "Why is there a fox." "He's mine, where I go he goes." Said Sasuke taking him out of Deidara's hands and holding him tightly. "Fine as long as he doesn't cause trouble." Pain said

A few minutes later other people started showing up. First was a purple haired Lady "I'm kohan." She said and then came a shark looking guy "the names kisame." Then others came "I'm sasori" said one "Hidan" said another followed by two others "I'm kakazu" "Zetsu" said the last one. "I'm sasuke uchiha" he said as he looked at all the members up and down.

Word count:621

The picture as nothing to do with the chapter but I will use it later in the story.

Goodbye my foxes