twenty two

july 18, 2020

IT WAS MIDSUMMERS DAY. Taylor had made jacob and melody be ready at 6 even though they didnt have to be there until 8.
The three quinns got in their mothers car and she drove to the  Kiawah Island Golf Resort. The car ride was dead silent, nobody said a thing. Every year its the same, taylor pretends to be the perfect mom, then ditches her kids to fuck some guy in the bathroom.

 Every year its the same, taylor pretends to be the perfect mom, then ditches her kids to fuck some guy in the bathroom

^mel's dress

^her hair

^makeup

The quinns walked in to the resort and mel spotted pope making food with heyward. Jacob went to his girlfriend, and taylor was already eye fucking tom miller. Melody walked over to pope and he smiled when he saw her. "melody you look great" he said and she did a little twirl. "have you seen kie?" she asks and he shakes his head no. "hi mr heyward" melody smiles. "hi dear, you look very nice" he points a spatula at her. "thank you.", "hey guys" kie says and melody and pope smile at her. "kie, you look so pretty" melody says and they share a little hug, pope and her doing the same. "where have you been, we all miss you" kie frowns and melody frowns. "im sorry, i miss you guys too, just a lot of shit going on right now" she answers. "thats what you said in the car" kie playfully elbows her. " i knowwww" melody replies. Everyone starts clapping and the three turn around and see the cameron family walking in, Melody smiles at wheezie and wheezie sends a little wave to her. "rose looks like lady liberty" kie states and mel and pope giggle.

Melody walked over to wheezie and sarah, who were dancing. "melody!" wheezie runs to her and hugs her. "wheez you look very pretty" melody says and wheezie shakes her head with a smile, "hey sarah" melody twirls her around and sarah giggles. "you look like a fairy" sarah says to melody and melody smiles. "wheres rafe?" mel asks and sarah nods over to where rafe, topper, and kelce are. Rafe sends her a wink and she sticks her tongue out at him. Sarah went to talk to some friends so wheezie and melody danced together.

Kie and mel were now dancing. Melody felt someone tap her shoulder so she turned around and was met with the one and only jj maybank. "jj!" she exclaimed and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her figure and spun her around, earning looks from other people. "ive missed you" jj whispers in her ear. "i missed you too j" he smiled and then looked her up and down, then wolf whistled. "damn princess, you look...beautiful" jj admired and melody blushed. "jj" she hid her face in his chest and he laughed. "how'd you get in here?" she questioned. "i snuck in..shhh" he put his finger up to his lips and she smiled. Jacob and Izzie (his gf). "hey guys" jacob smiled. "izzie, you look great" melody said and she smiled. "thank you". "jj this is izzie, my girlfriend, izzie this is jj" jacob introduced and jj and izzie shook hands. "nice to meet you izzie" jj wrapped his arm around mel's  waist, giving her butterflies.

While jj, kie, and melody were having a snack break, rafe came over. "melody, you look good" rafe complemented and melody smiled at him, "thanks rafe, you too", "you wanna dance?" rafe asked and melody saw jj's jaw clench, "yeah sure" ,rafe pulled her into where people were dancing.
Jj watched intensely as rafe spun melody around. "jj, you gotta tell her how you feel, it's painful to watch" kie teases and jj's eyes widen, "how- what- how do you know?" jj sputtered, making kie laugh. "its pretty obvious" she answered and he sighed.

The rest of the night was spent with laughter and dancing.