twenty nine

August 6, 2020
MELODY DROVE OVER TO JJ'S, she parked her car infront of his house and got out. His dad was on the mainland for a few days so they didnt have to worry about him. She knocked on the door and a few seconds later a shirtless jj opened the door. "hey pretty girl" he cupped her face, and kissed her, "hey pretty boy", he blushed. The two walked to his room and she flopped on his bed. He plopped on top of her. "jay!" she laughed and ticked his sides, making him let out a small squeak. He grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, she bit her lip when she saw the tent in his shorts and he smirked. He traced over her collarbone, down her arms, and down her thighs. She attached her lips to his neck. His hands roamed her sides. She pulled her top off and he immediately started kissing her breasts. He reached from underneath her and uncliped her bra. He sucked on her nipples while her hands found his hair.
Mel palmed him through his shorts, he groaned at the action. He stood up, pulled his shorts down. "get on your knees" he demanded and she listened. She pulled his boxers down and his length sprung out. She kitty licked it and he groaned. "cmon baby, wanna see your lips 'round my cock" he wrapped his hands in her hair. She felt her underwear get damp at his words. She put his length in her mouth and he smiled. She bobbed her head on his cock. Jj thrusted his hips, his cock hitting the back of her throat. She rested her hands of his thighs as he began to face- fuck her.

A little while later
Jj pulled out and laid next to melody. She looked over at him and tiredly smiled, he returned it. He pulled the sheet up so it was covering their naked bodies. Jj wrapped a arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. They fell asleep like that