twelve

july 1, 2020

MELODY AND JACOB WERE SHOPPING FOR THEIR MIDSUMMERS dress and suit. Jacob's girlfriends dress is blue so he had to get a matching tie and melody needed a dress. They walked in the shop and the staff greeted them. Melody picked out four dresses that she liked one of them was gold that went down to her ankles, one was pink off the shoulder, then there was a light green satin dress that had spaghetti straps, and the last one was a red fluffy one. She ended up choosing the green statin one,

 She ended up choosing the green statin one,

^the dress.
Jacob picked a white suit with a light blue tie. Melody paid and they carefully put their stuff in her car. Mel drove home and they hung there clothes in their closets. Mels secret phone started ringing and she smiled before answering.

"hey dad" she said, happily.
"hey honey, how are you?" he asked.

"im good, me and jake just got our midsummers outfits."

"oh fun! you gotta send me a picture of them when its time" she agreed.

"oh cassie wants to say hi", "hi melody" cassie spoke and melody smiled. "hi cass" she said.

They talked on the phone for about an hour until ari started crying and they had to go. Melody got bored and was getting ready to go to the chateau when taylor came into her room, drunk. "w-here....a-re.. you...g-oing" she slurred and melody cursed under her breath. "to john bs" she answered. "n..no yo..ur no..t" taylor said and melody chuckled. "yes i am" melody spoke. "d..dont talk...b-back.." taylor was leaning on mel's wall otherwise she would fall. Melody smirked and made eye contact with her mother. Taylor walked over to her, one hand on the wall and the other holding a empty beer bottle. Taylor grabbed a handful of melody's hair, a yelp coming out of melody's mouth. Taylor pulled melody's head up. Melody wrapped her hands around taylors and tried to pull her off her. Some how it seemed like taylor had sobered up. Taylor shoved melody's face into her wall. Melody cried in pain. Mel kicked taylors stomach and taylor fell to the ground. Melody could feel the bruise forming on her face. Taylor got up and grabbed the beer bottle and hit it against melody's head, knocking her out. "i hate you" taylor whispered before leaving her unconscious daughter.