Silence (1)

Year : 6th
House : Gryffindor
Family : You pick
Blood-status : Halfblood

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

Book. THE STUPID BOOK. You were getting so fucking pissed just by thinking of it. Harry's been obsessed with it. More than he was with you. You were just wondering when will you catch him sleep with it. This stupid Half-blood Prince book. It was really weird to say that you are jealous of a book, but it wasn't just that. Harry wasn't himself anymore. Ignoring everyone, not even bothering to look at you. You wondered where was your healthy relationship at? But no, he didn't realise it since the book was helping him. He didn't see all other side effects.

That was it until you decided to test him.
You ignored him for a whole week.
A FUCKING WEEK.
He NEVER came to your dorm.
He NEVER said HELLO.
Not a single letter. NOTHING.
ONLY WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS IS NOTHING

It's not just you, he didn't speak to anyone. Just with his dumb old book learning new spells and passing potions. Once you asked to see it but " ThE BiNDINg Is FrAgiLe"
And it went so on.

You went in his dorm to confront him. Finding him by the book again. Seriously mad right now you opened your mouth to speak up but Harry said, in an annoyed voice.
"What now?" 
'What now?' echoed in your head as you left the room. Harry didn't even bother to follow.
His answer sounded like you were bothering him for the last week. Which was weird cause you didn't even talk to him last week. So many questions were going on in your head right now. Did he love you? Did YOU love him? No no no you couldn't think of that right now. To take things of your mind you grabbed your homework sitting on an armchair in the Gryffindor common room trying to focus. Not so successful. Especially when Potter joined you in  the empty room and sat on the sofa , far away from you.

Writing your homework you tried to look like you weren't thinking of him, which was quite the opposite actually. But as time passed you focused, and forgot about it. Long silence was your friend, nothing again but silence, the one you used to hear for the past week. Lonely and awful silence replaced laughs. 

Harry had to ruin the last calming thing you liked ( the silence)  and asked you:
"Ever heard of Sectumsempra?" AGAIN HOLDING THE STUPID BOOK, narrowing his eyebrows first on one of the pages, then turning his head to look at you.
He finally heard the silence you've been hearing for a week. Weird feeling went into his body. Maybe it was the SOCIAL CONTACT he didn't have in a while.

When you still didn't answer he got up seating himself on another arm chair in front of you. Again trying.
"Babe?" On that nickname you scoffed getting up and starting to pack your things not looking at him for a moment. Putting your stuff in he looked at you not knowing what's wrong. Honestly you were shocked if he even cared.

You got up grabbing your backpack and going upstairs, after a few seconds Harry got up running behind you. Once you climbed up you tried to run away so fast but he grabbed your wrist turning you around. And that was his first touch within a week.

"What's wrong  why are you running like that?" 
"Leave me alone." You muttered still looking at the floor.
"Tell me"
It was over finally you decided to comfort him, this being your 2nd attempt.

"You wanna know why? Because of this- points to the book. Why the book huh, confused again? Well my darling you've been obsessed with this book more than you have EVER been obsessed with me get that?" Words that left your mouth right now felt so good.

"No I'm not I was only using it for Potions."
"No Harry you weren't. You've been reading it 24/7 not paying attention to one single soul around you!"
"Well this book has been helping me, and I still deny that I was 24/7 with it."
"How can anyone help you when you don't want help huh? Yeah that's right. You've been believing that rubbish written on those pages before even knowing who wrote them. What if it was Voldemort trying to distract you huh? Never thought about that have we?"

Harry stared at the book for a moment not sure what to say, your face was boiling red now matching your house color. Pointing a finger to his chest, digging it very trough his sweater. Where did this anger come from?

"Well looks like an unknown wizard has helped me more than anyone before. And you should be happy and grateful that I am trying to both save our lives and spend time with you I-." Here comes your anger burst.

"Time? When was the last time you have talked to me huh?" Harry stared at the floor trying to remember  when it was but before he could you answered it for him.
"1 week, ONE WEEK I HAVE BEEN IGNORING YOU JUST TO SEE WILL YOU EVEN NOTICE, WILL YOU EVEN MISS ME AND NO YOU DIDN'T. IF ANYONE WAS AND SHOULD BE CONCERNED IS ME FOR YOUR HEALTH. FAME HIT YOUR HEAD REALLY. YOU THINK YOU ARE THE HERO. YOU THINK YOU NEED TO SAVE EVERYTHING BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU JUST MADE EVERYTHING WORSE,"

heavy breathing, heart beating loudly trying to process what did you just said.

Harry looked at you never seeing this anger coming out. You were boiling, he felt bad but he continued.

" You know me, at least I think you do. You know I have to fight AND ONLY THING YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF ACTUALLY. ATTENTION SEEKER YOU ARE Y/N. SCARED WHEN NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THEM."

You turned around broken really, giving him all the love and what does he do? Snaps at you, Without a word you started walking away cause no words could describe the anger running trough your veins. Just as you thought you ran away from Harry, he grabbed you, by the same method again.

You were shocked, reflexes faster than your mind and just like that, a slap was placed on his face also as a death stare hit him even deeper than the slap. You have never slapped him, this time was deserved  hoping for him to get the right message.

* : ~ || ° * ☆ * ° || ~ : *

ALR I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS THIS BUT I'VE BEEN ANGRY LATELY SO I CAME UP WITH THIS.

HE DEFO DID UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE

GUYS NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW THANKFUL I AM FOR 300+ READERS TY EVERY EACH AND ONE OF YOU I LOVE YALL SO MUCH. PART 2 OF THIS WILL BE POSTED IDK WHEN BUT IT WILL IN SOME TIME SOON.

yeah hope you liked the chapter and cya in the next one <<3

Word : 1153