Chapter 22

Luna's pov
Everything was dark

I started to feel cold

I was starting to feel different in general

What's happening to me?

Oh,right.I forgot:David had to turn me into a vampire because of those stupid surfer nazis.and here I was contemplating about becoming one,now I had to become one:I didn't have a choice,it was either become a vampire or die.i want to open my eyes,I want to see David,I want to see the gang.i struggled to even try to open them,it was like my body wouldn't let me.i was changing,and I knew it.i could hear everyone's voices:Marko,Paul,Dani,Dwayne,Laddie,the twins,Star,and even David who was begging for me to wake up.

I couldn't hear their heart beats,only the twins because they're half human.my eyes slowly fluttered open,I saw David lying beside me.he was sobbing,did he even realize that I woke up?i turned my head and tapped on him,he immediately looked at me with widened eyes."Luna!you're awake!"he cried,he passionately kissed me.i kissed him back,we were both now crying at this point,"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you."he said as he hugged me tightly."no,no it's my fault David.i should've just stayed where I was,I should've just waited for you to come back!"I sobbed,he cupped my cheeks."I'm not gonna let you out of my sight ever again."he swore,we kissed again.we kissed again."we should probably tell the others you're awake now."he suggested,I giggled and nodded.

We walked down the tunnel,everyone was sitting in a circle and looked worried and concerned.Laddie and the twins were the first ones to notice me,"Lulu's awake!"Laddie said.the ran to me and hugged my legs,"SHE'S ALIVE!"Paul yelled happily.he grabbed me away from David and lifted me up,I widened my eyes when he spun me around in the air."Paul put her down!"Dwayne yelled,"oh boy."I mumbled,"FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!"Marko yelled.Paul dropped me,luckily I stopped myself from falling-HOLY SHIT IM FLOATING!i widened my eyes,so did everyone else."holy shit,she's already learning how to fly!we didn't even teach her the traditional way yet!"Marko pointed out,"this is cool and all but,how do I get down?"I asked nervously.

"I'll get you down sugar."David reassured me.he jumped up to me,now he was floating too.he held out his arms,I instinctively held onto him.he smiled at me as he floated back down onto the ground,"woah..."Dani whispered."that was like,a movie or something."Laddie said,Laddie rarely talks so that surprised me a lot."you have a lot to learn Luna,but not now:the sun is rising."David said,"time for bed boys."Dani said.she and Marko grabbed the twins while Star grabbed Laddie,they all walked down the tunnel that lead to the beds.Paul yawned and stretched,"time to hit the hay."he said.