Chapter 27(FINAL CHAPTER!)

David's pov
I nervously paced around the main area of the cave,Star was watching the kids and Dwayne was trying to juggle rocks for some reason."they should've been back by now."I mumbled,"calm down David they'll come back."Dwayne reassured me."WE'RE BACK!"Marko yelled,"what a coincidence."I thought."say hello to the brand new Luna!"Dani cheered,she revealed Luna in her new outfit.i widened my eyes and blushed,"woah.."I whispered."h-how do I look David?"she asked me,I walked closer to her."you...you look like an angel."I complimented her,I pulled her towards me and passionately kissed her.Marko and Paul cheered but I didn't care,I'll rip their throats out later.

We finally pulled away,"do-do I really look that good?"she asked me."let's go guys,I think they're about to have some fun."Paul said,I didn't break eye contact with Luna but I knew everyone left.i swept Luna off her feet and carried her down the tunnel and to the bed,i gently slammed her down onto the bed and passionately kissed again again.she pushed me away gently,"woah..."she panted."do I really look that good?"she asked,"you look fantastic Luna."i said as I kissed her neck."all of this is mine."I growled,I began to leave hickeys on her neck.she moaned and held onto me,"D-David,I want you."she whimpered.

I smirked,"how badly do you want me?"I asked.she gulped,"I-I really want you David."she managed to say.i smirked,"you asked for this."i said in a warning way.I immediately got down to her area and began to stick my tongue in her entrance,she moaned and gripped onto the sheets.i squeezed her boob with one and hand used the other hand to rub her clit,"I-I'm gonna come!"she managed to whimper out.I took my tongue out of her entrance,"not yet sugar."i said.I then flipped her over onto her stomach and lifted her waist up.i roughly slammed my dick into her vagina,she moaned loudly.i kissed and licked her neck as i began to roughly thrust in and out of her,I turned her head a bit.we kissed for a while before i went faster,we both moaned as i came inside her.

The end!

Ah what a great way to end the fic😂