Chapter 7

Luna's pov
David and I have been managing to try to hang out every night.it's sometimes difficult though,but we try our best."Luna,there's something I want to ask you."David asked me as I leaned my head against his shoulder,"What is it David?"I said.he seemed nervous and hesitant,"I think it's time i finally tell you my secret."he said.i looked at him,"this is it!i get to finally hear his secret!"I thought as he held my hand."Luna....the reason why we have to keep hanging out at night is cause...cause..."he trailed off,he seemed really really nervous."David,it's ok:I won't judge you in anyway.remember I promised that I'd always be with you,and besides:you didn't judge me when you found out I have narcolepsy."I reassured him,he looked at me.

He then sighed,"you're right...you're right..."he trailed off again."Luna the reason why we have to keep hanging out at night is because I'm a vampire."he confessed,I immediately widened my eyes.he looked away sadly,"huh...that's actually kinda cool."I admitted.he immediately looked at me again,"I'm sorry what?"he asked."Well i mean I'll have to definitely get used to this just like you've gotten used to my narcolepsy-"he cut me off,"you're ok with this?really?"he asked me."yeah,I'm ok with this."I reassured him,he looked so relieved."it's ok David,you can exhale now."i said,hugging him.