Chapter 21

David's pov
I finally managed to stop Dwayne from chasing Paul down,they made up and hugged it out.i sighed with relief,suddenly I sensed something."Davey?you ok?"Marko asked,holding a box of Chinese food."i...I don't know."I admitted,"is everything ok?"Dani asked."no,somethings wrong-"I stopped talking,I could hear Luna's voice in my head."Luna's in trouble."I immediately said,I shot up into the air and searched for her.i desperately looked for her,"LUNA!"I called out as I tried to find her.i then heard a girl scream,but it wasn't just any girls scream:it was Luna's scream,I recognized it immediately.i widened my eyes and flew down to where I heard her scream,I landed down onto the ground."Luna!"I called out her name as I looked for her,I saw a hand slowly and shakily raise up.

I ran to it and saw Luna lying on the concrete,her hand was on something.my eyes were widened,I fell to my knees and lifted her up a bit.i heard footsteps,I turned around and saw the rest of the gang.Star gasped and covered Laddie's eyes,Dani did the same thing with the twins."D-David?"Luna said,I turned and looked at her."I-I'm right here sugar."I reassured her,"D-David,I'm scared."she admitted.tears flowed down her cheeks,tears were starting to form in my eyes."I know you are,b-but I'm gonna fix this Loonie:you're not gonna die,not tonight."I reassured her,"David are you sure?"Paul asked."what other choice to I have Paul?"I growled at him,I looked back at Luna."I'm sorry that I have to do this,but we don't have any other choice Lulu."i said to her,"I-It's ok David,I understand."she said.

I gently kissed her,I took a deep breath and started the process:i bit down on her neck,she winced a bit but let me continue the process.i managed to stop for a while,I bit on my wrist and held it up to her mouth."you need to drink Luna,I know it's going to be disgusting and gross but you need to drink:please."i said,I didn't care if the gang heard how desperate I sounded.she gulped and nodded,she tried to lift her head up but she failed."she's running out of time David,I can hear her heartbeat slowing down."Dwayne said,I put my wrist on her mouth."drink,please."I begged her,I could feel her starting to drink from my wrist.i supported her head with my other hand,I pulled my wrist away from her mouth,there was some blood on it.

"we should get her back to the cave before anyone sees her,or us."Dani suggested,I sniffed and nodded.I lifted Luna up,"it'll be ok David,she'll turn:I know she will."Marko reassured me.i didn't say anything,we managed to sneak back to our motorcycles.i however didn't want to hurt Luna somehow,so I sneakily flew her back to the cave.i laid her down on the bed and looked at her one last time before going back for my motorcycle,once I got it back to the cave I went back to Luna and held her hand."should...we get Max?i mean,you're the one who turned her Davey.to be fair though Marko turned Dani but still,he is technically our father and the head vampire."Paul asked,"no,we can handle this on our own."I finally spoke.