Chapter 20

No one's pov
The Boardwalk was packed today,which meant only one thing:it's spring break.spring break is the gangs favorite month,plenty of prey to hunt down and suck the life out of(or convert).the twins and Laddie like spring break because of all of the kids they can play with,they don't have to worry about hunting yet.Luna was never usually a fan of spring breaks,even before she moved to Santa Carla she was always afraid of socializing."I'll be ok,I'm with David and the boys."she thought,holding onto David's arm as they walked through the crowd.Star and Dani followed the twins and Laddie as they ran to some kids to play with,Dwayne was trying to look cool but Paul kept ruining it so he began to chase him.everything was normal,but of course it can't stay that way forever.

Luna's pov
Star and Dani ran after the twins and Laddie as they began to play with some children.Marko wanted to get some food for the kids,so he went off to go get some Chinese food.I stayed close to David as Dwayne leaned against the wooden railing,probably trying to pick up girls(or guys).unfortunately though Paul kept ruining it by either scaring the girls away or embarrassing him,it got to the point where Dwayne eventually got pissed and began to chase Paul down the boardwalk,David groaned."stay here baby,I'll handle this."David said to me,he quickly kissed me and chased after Dwayne and Paul.

now I was all alone now,i gulped and leaned against the wooden railing as I looked at the people walking by.i then noticed some surfer nazis,I widened my eyes."ok Luna just stay calm,don't look at them and just wait for the gang to come back."I thought as I looked down,i could feel my heart beating fast."Hey girl."one of the surfer nazis said,I widened my eyes.my heart beated faster,I felt like was going to have a panic attack."Hey!we're talking to you!"another surfer nazi yelled,he grabbed my arm."RUN!"I thought,I escaped his grip and ran off."come back here girl!"I heard them yell,I ran even faster.i didn't want them to catch me,where's David when I need him?!

i continued to run until I found myself cornered in a dead end alley,I widened my eyes and turned around.the surfer nazis smirked and surrounded me,I swore I thought one of them was holding a knife."P-Please leave me alone,o-or else I'll call my boyfriend!"I tried to sound intimidating but I think they could hear how fucking terrified I was in my voice."Don't worry we ain't gonna do anything you won't like,but we are gonna do something he won't like."one surfer nazi said,two of the grabbed me.i struggled as they held my wrists tightly,I then realized that one of them did have a knife.

"NO!NO PLEASE DONT!"I begged,but it was too late.i could feel the knife plunge into the side of my stomach,I screamed in pain as the let me go.i fell the ground and immediately put my hand on my wound,as they ran off I could've sworn I thought I heard David calling my name.everything was starting to get blurry,is this it for me?