Chapter 23

Luna's pov
I slowly opened my eyes only to realize that I was upside down,I panicked a bit but then I remembered that I'm a vampire now.i looked to my left and saw Marko,Paul,and Dwayne upside down too.Dani was upside down too but she was holding onto Marko,I looked to my right and saw David next to me."this is cool,but how do I get down?"I thought,I suddenly felt myself slipping.i looked at my feet and widened my eyes,I squeaked as I fell.my squeaked caused everyone to wake up,"Luna!are you ok?!"David asked me.he got down and helped me up,"I'm fine David,just...didn't expect that."I admitted."Well we do sleep like actual bats Loonie."Paul said,messing up my hair.i glared at him,"mama!papa!"the twins said at the same time as they ran to Dani and Marko.

"Aye my boys!"Marko said as he lifted them both up and spun them around,they giggled and Dani smiled."I'm bored already."Dwayne said,rolling his eyes."Ah don't be so jealous Dwayne,I don't have my mate either."Paul said,then he gasped."maybe I can be your mate!"he joked,Dwayne growled at him."FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!"Marko yelled,"what is it with you and fights?"Dani asked him.he shrugged,"Ive been around for years Dani,I haven't seen a good fight since....hmmm,ever!"he explained to her."no fighting!"David growled,getting everyone to shut up. blushed a bit,does David asserting dominance turn me on??at this point:nothing surprises me anymore.

"We need to teach Luna about our tradition."he said to the gang,"what tradition?"I asked."ya know:how to fly,how to feed,"Marko explained,"getting you a cool new wardrobe."Paul added as he pointed at my clothes.i look at my clothes,"what's wrong with my outfit?"I asked him."Well..."he trailed off,"it doesn't fit who you are."Dwayne finished his sentence,"Dwayne that's not nice!"Dani scolded him."fine,lemme rephrase that:it basically doesn't fit the aesthetic you now have."he said,"happy now?"he asked Dani."much better."she said with a smile,he rolled his eyes.