Chapter 14

Luna's pov
David has been very protective and caring lately,while it's sweet that he's caring I'm worried about his over-protectiveness."David can we talk?please?"I asked,we were getting ready to go to the boardwalk with the boys and girls."there's nothing really to talk about honey."he said,he's trying to avoid this."David we can't keep avoiding thi-"he cut me off,"Luna can we just please not talk about it?"he asked.i looked at him worryingly,"David-"everything was blurry.shit my narcolepsy is about to kick in,"Shi-"I felt my eyes close.

David's pov
I can't trust myself to not drink Luna's blood,I don't want to hurt her:I love her."David can we talk?please?"she asked,we were getting ready to go to the boardwalk with the boys and girls."there's nothing really to talk about honey."I said,I'm not ready to talk about it."David we can't keep avoiding thi-"i cut her off,"Luna can we just please not talk about it?"I asked."David-"she was about to speak but began to tilt.shit her narcolepsy is kicking in!"Shi-"she closed her eyes,I caught her before she could hit the ground.i lifted her up and carried her to the bed,i gently placed her down on it."Is Luna ok?"Laddie asked me,"Luna's fine Laddie,she's just...tired."I lied to him.Laddie's not really ready to understand what narcolepsy is yet,"I'll watch her for you."Dani volunteered."Are you sure you want to Dani?"I asked her,"sure,besides I'm pretty sure Marko will want to spend a lot of time with the twins."she said.