Chapter 2

A/N
my Marko fic is connected to this fic so I hope you guys enjoyed Dani,Jupiter,and Mars' cameo in the first chapter

Luna's pov
as I began to walk down the beach I felt like someone was following me,I turned my head a bit and saw a group of guys(who looked older then me).i gulped and walked a bit faster,I could hear them cat calling me which made me super uncomfortable.i then accidentally bumped into someone,"don't be scared,"that was the first thing he told me.he stood in front of me in a protective way,I blushed but hid behind him."back off,she's mine."the guy growled at the group of men,they froze and ran off.I was impressed,"woah,you scared them off!"i said.he smirked,"Anything for you baby."he said,that threw me off.

"Do I know him or something?"I was confused."but I don't know you."I reminded him,"but I know you Luna,you've probably seen me in your dreams."he said.i widened my eyes,he's right!"y-you're that guy I've been seeing in my dreams!"I exclaimed,he smiled."Yep."he replied,"I-how-"I began to stammer."I'll explain everything to you,but I have to ask you one question."he said,"what is it?"I asked him.he held out his hand,"do you trust me?"he asked.i looked at his hand,then at him."yes,I do."i said,holding his hand.