Chapter 25

Luna's pov
David and the gang were now teaching me how to feed,which made me feel grossed out and uncomfortable."Don't worry sugar it's easy."David reassured me,"yeah,just pretend your sinking your teeth into something delicious!like a-"Dwayne practically grabbed Paul's lips."one more pipe out of you and I'm ripping out your vocal cords!"he threatened him,"hey guys!i see some food!"Marko said.he pointed at some people who were at a bonfire,David smirked."feeding time boys,and Luna."he said,the boys(except for me and David)cheered.Marko and Paul sprinted down towards the people while Dwayne hovered,David held my hand and led me down the beach.

Dwayne was trying to flirt with a girl,Paul was goofing off,and Marko was hanging onto a tree and pretending to be a monkey.David groaned,"they're fucking idiots."he said."maybe they all share one brain cell."I joked,Paul then grabbed a girl and sunk his teeth into her neck.i flinched,getting flashbacks of when David had to turn me into a vampire.Dwayne made sure people didn't escape while Marko jumped on someone and sank his teeth into their shoulder,"your turn Luna."David said as Dwayne handed him someone.Paul handed me a boy,"p-please don't do this!i didn't even get to go to college!"he begged for mercy.i felt bad,but I knew I had no choice."I'm sorry."I said to him,he screamed in pain and cried as I sank my teeth into his shoulder.