Chapter 19

In the morning...

Luna's pov
I felt like I couldn't move

Did my narcolepsy kick in?

Did I get sleep paralysis?how is that even possible?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw David sleeping peacefully.i could feel his arms wrapped around my waist.the events of last night flashed in my brain,causing me to blush.i knew that David wasn't probably awake though since it is morning time,but I did feel him pull me closer to him."well that's just perfect,I can't move at all."I thought,I then realized that we were both naked.i sighed,"Well there's only one thing I can do...go back to sleep.""I thought.

So I went back to sleep and slept until it was afternoon

I slowly opened my eyes,David's grip on me loosened.so I managed to slip out of his arms,I got out of bed and began to get changed.i put on my socks and walked down a tunnel,to see what time it was since I don't have a watch.i could see the sun was setting,it was almost nighttime."how long was I sleeping for?"I thought,I walked back through the tunnel.i sat on the bed and looked at David,who was still sleeping peacefully.i felt like I had a lot of time to think about things,"will my life be different if I become a vampire?i mean:I won't have to eat food anymore,I'll need to drink blood.but,I'll be with David and the gang forever.and what if David and I want kids?"I had so many thoughts swirling in my head.

i then felt the bed start to move,I turned around and saw David waking up."Hey."he said,smiling."Hey you."i said,I gently kissed him.he kissed me back,wrapping his arms around me."WOOOO!"I we heard Paul cheering,David groaned."let's go tiger."i said,I got up and hands him his clothes.After David got changed we walked through the tunnel.Marko,Dani,and Laddie were playing with Mark and Dani's kids(I legit actually forgot their names).Star was brushing her hair,and for some reason Dwayne and Paul were fighting in the air.

David whistled,getting everyone's attention."come on boys,"he said to the boys,"and ladies."he said as he looked at me and grinned,"let's go hunt."he said.the boys(including Dani)cheered,they all ran to their motorcycles.Laddie got on Dwayne's motorcycle and the kids got on Marko and Dani's motorcycles,Star got on Paul's motorcycle while I got on David's motorcycle."LET'S RIDE!"Paul yelled,everyone started their motorcycles.i held onto David's waist as he led the gang towards the boardwalk,the boardwalk seemed very packed tonight:which was perfect for the gang.