Chapter 5

David's pov
"You should do something nice and romantic for Luna."Dani suggested as she and Marko fed Jupiter and Mars,"like what?"I asked."oh anything!"Marko said,I rolled my eyes."Yeah sure that's helpful."i said sarcastically,"maybe you should set up a picnic for you,we'll help you out David."Dani reassured me.i sighed,"you guys really think you guys can help me?"I asked them."of course,I mean I'm the first vampire in our group to have a mate:I'm practically an expert!"Marko said proudly,I sighed again.

Luna's pov
As the sun began to set I unfortunately had to watch Logan,which I meant I couldn't go to the boardwalk to see David and The Lost Boys.but on the bright side I get to braid Logan's hair before mom takes him to the barber to get it cut tomorrow,"I don't understand why I have to sometimes cut my hair!"Logan complained as I braided a piece of his hair."that's just the way it is sport,there's nothing I can do about it."i said to him as I finished,Logan touched the braid and smiled.he turned to me and said,"thank you."then he hugged me.i smiled and hugged him back,all of the sudden I heard a thump noise.Logan and I both jumped,"what was that?"he asked nervously."I don't know,"I got up,"but it sounded like it came from my room."i said.

"Stay down here:I'll investigate."i said to Logan."be careful!"he said to me as I walked upstairs,I shakily opened my room door only to see...David trying to climb through my window."David!what are you doing here?"I asked as I helped him through the window,"Well you weren't at the boardwalk tonight so I got worried and decided to check on you."he explained."awww David,I didn't go to the boardwalk today because I have to babysit my brother Logan."I explained to him,"woah!you must be Luna's boyfriend!"we heard Logan say.we turned around and looked at him,I blushed in embarrassment."I gotta talk to your sister alone,mind going to your room?"David asked Logan,"okie dokie!"Logan said.he then ran out of the room and went to his room,we heard him close the door.