RAABTA PART-37

Recap:dev starts taking rounds around temple with priya in his arms..priya looks at him..

Dadi smiles from back...

After sometime,

Dev still holds priya in his arms and enters the house...he makes her sit and do first aid for her silently...dev looks at priya after doing first aid and priya turns her face....

Dev:I had work in office..I will come soon..take care..

Saying this dev leaves from there..priya sees dadi standing there..priya tends to stand and leave..

Dadi:no...no..sit here..

Priya sits there and dadi sits beside her..

Dadi:iam not so conservative..I was just testing you both..I don't want to even know whether you are married or not..I knew you both love each other beyond limits..I and my son just wanted to test whether you both really are couple or not but now I don't want to know as I knew you love eachother which will keep you united...

Priya looks at dadi with tears and hugs her..

Dadi:from the day one..I really liked you both the way you stood for eachother support proves how much you love each other..don't miss him priya..don't let him miss you too..

Ayaan starts crying..

Dadi:I will see Ayaan..you take rest..

Priya nods and dadi leaves from there...

Next day,

Priya was walking slowly but was happy with dadi and dev gets confused seeing there bonding...dev was holding Ayaan in his arms..

Dev:see..I never understand these ladies..until yesterday they are like enemies and today they suddenly got on well terms..

Suddenly bell rings and Dev opens the door and finds mr Anand...

Dev:come in sir..

Priya and dadi comes there..

Anand:thank you dev and priya for looking after my maa..the work in our house was completed and I wanted to take maa..

Priya: dadi..why can't you stay for some days..

Dadi:I will come next time priya..iam missing my home..

Priya smiles..

Anand: tomorrow I wanted to invite you both for dinner with my friends...

Dadi:haa.. please accept the invitation...

Dev:we will come...

Anand takes dadi and leaves from there..priya closes the door and leaves from there..dev follows her...

Dev:iam sorry..I should decline it..I mean I know you aren't comfortable with the idea of acting as my wife..

Dev tends to say something but priya cuts in..

Priya:iam not worried..I was just thinking how to manage office party with clients and this one..

Dev:don't worry we will..

Next day,
Priya and dev gets nervous as they stand near entrance of mr Anand..dev rings the bell..mr Anand opens the door and hugs them..

Anand: welcome..thank you for accepting the invitation...

Dev and priya nods and leaves inside...

Anand:take your seats priya and dev..

They nod and sits in the chairs of dinning table as it was dinner party...mr Anand comes with a pair and suddenly priya stands..dev was looking at priya when she stands..he turns back to look at the couple..

Mr Anand:veeraj..this is Mr dev malhotra and she is mrs..

Priya cuts in and says..

Priya:mrs priya dev malhotra..

Hearing it dev gets shocked and he stands in shock.. suddenly priya leaves from there..

Dev:execuse me..

Saying this dev follows priya..

STAY TUNED!!!