RAABTA PART-47

Recap:priya falls unconscious..dev holds her...

Dev takes her into his arms and runs towards his room...

After sometime,

Dev is pacing outside his room while doctor is checking priya...veena places her hand on Dev's shoulder...dev looks at her with teary eyes...

Dev:maa...how could you say that..?!I love priya and I know about her..she is a person who can't even hurt a ant and you thought she would break someones house...

Veena:iam sorry dev..I just remembered my situation when my home broked...I should think first only that she isn't like anyone...now I don't even want to know who ayaan is..all I know is he is my grand son...

Everyone smiles...dev hugs his mother....doctor comes out..dev rushes towards the doctor..

Dev: doctor..priya..

Doctor:dont worry she is fine..but she was in shock and been triggered..I mean she is afraid of something and today she come across it which made her weak..

Dev recalls priya being nervous everytime when Sooraj's name was mentioned...

Dev nods...

Dev:I will take care of her..thank you..

Doctor nods and leaves...

Dev in mind:what is bothering priya.. something was happening with her..is she afraid of Sooraj taking her away from me..!?no..priya knows that I will save her until my last breath..she was afraid of Sooraj for another reason..

Suddenly dev recalls something and his eyes turn red due to anger..

Dev in mind:if my assumption is true..iam not gonna leave that Sooraj...

Dev leaves from there hurriedly and whole family stands confused....

Dev drives fast and stops near a mansion...he gets out of the car and kicks the gate open... security guards hold him and tries to control him...

Dev:mr veer..mr veer..come out of your home right now...

Veer and mallika comes towards dev..who was struggling in guards grip..

Dev:oh..where is your beloved son Sooraj..

Veer:what do you want dev..!?don't create scene..why do you want to meet Sooraj all of a sudden....

Dev:i promise I don't create scene If you say where your son is..!!and pray to god to save him from me..once if I caught him none is going to save him..

Veer:he isn't home..but what did he do..!?

Dev:watch your son confessing truth behind bars....

Dev leaves from there...

Meanwhile,

Priya gains conscious..she sees everyone standing near her and finds dev missing..

Priya:where is dev...??

Veena:dont know what happened all of a sudden..dev went in anger...

Priya looks at them shocked...

Priya in mind:I hope dev doesn't get himself into trouble...did Sooraj told truth or what...

Priya runs towards her room and closes the door not listening to family's requests to open it...priya starts crying...

Meanwhile,
Dev reaches ahuja's house....he leaves to inside...

Dev:mr and mrs Ahuja...

Everyone comes downstairs....dev gets shocked seeing priya's father and mother...priya's father and mother too gets shocked seeing dev...

Dev recalls what priya wanted to say at morning..

Dev:wow..you are the ones who came to mr Anand's dinner right..so your own daughter was afraid of her parents..

Priya's father:stop creating scene dev..I don't want to fight for someone whom I don't care..

Dev:nice..mr Ahuja..so your daughter left your house and married someone..and she wasn't anything to you..

Mr Ahuja:she left everything behind for you...I don't know what the hell she saw in you...

Dev:love..which she never saw here.. because all everyone do is to control the other...priya never known your care and love having you both..may be that's why she chose me.. honestly if you show it may be priya wouldn't chose me..

Mrs Ahuja starts sobbing.. everyone looks guilt..

Mr Ahuja:now you are taking class..!?

Dev:no..I was saying you truth..you didn't accept me not because of my father just because your daughter loves me..if my father is problem you wouldn't accept Sooraj too knowing what the hell he did with your daughter..

Suddenly Sooraj comes there..he gets shocked seeing dev..he tends to run when dev holds him and starts beating him mercilessly..

Dev:what did you do with priya that you became her triggered point...tell me...now..

Sooraj:dev..stop..I will tell..I tried to molest priya once...
Everyone gets shocked..

                           STAY TUNED!!