RAABTA PART-46

Recap:priya thinks to tell dev something..

Soon priya falls asleep...

Next morning,

Dev wakes up and sees priya getting ready..he smiles at her..priya looks at him and smiles after getting ready..

Dev:so...I guess we can start a normal life...

Priya gets nervous and nods at him..dev notices priya being nervous and comes towards you..

Dev:priya.. please..I thought you will give us another chance..I mean I thought we shall be happily married with ayaan..it's ok if you don't want to marry me..

Priya:no.. nothing like that..

Dev:then.. honestly if anyone accepted or not ayaan will always be my son..I don't even want to know who he is..!!?

Priya:dev..did you know why I left mr Anand's dinner..??

Dev nods no..

Priya was about to say..when Preethi comes running inside there room gasping for breath..

Dev:what happened Preethi..???

Preethi:bhai..woh..he came...

Dev looks at priya and Preethi..he rushes downstairs with Preethi...

Priya in mind:I was about to say him truth..but..I guess Preethi needs him more..

At downstairs,

Dev comes downstairs to look at his family standing and he slowly comes towards them..seeing him they move..dev gets shocked seeing the person Infront of him...

Dev:sooraj...

Sooraj smiles evilly at him..

Sooraj:my dear bhai....just call that priya..I will leave with her and never bother you..

Dev:stop calling me that..priya will never come with you...

Sooraj:ok..I will also see how she doesn't come with me..priya..priya...

Priya hears the voice and gets nervous..she slowly walks downstairs..tears rolling down from her eyes...Sooraj smiles...

Sooraj:see..she came...I think she will never even listen to her fake husband's words this much perfectly...

Veena:what do you mean..??

Sooraj:oh my dear step mother..your son and she aren't married..infact they already broke up..they are just covering there act..Infact I was also shocked when my maa told me..btw that baby in your arms is not Dev's child...

Everyone gets shocked hearing truth..

Dev:ma..I can explain everything..don't fall into his words..he and his mother were just someones home breakers...

Yes...sooraj is Dev's step brother and veer's son

Flashback,

That day when dev told everything to priya..

Dev:do you know how much my life was messed up..my own enemy turned out to be my step brother..

Priya gets shocked hearing it..

Priya:Sooraj is your step brother..??

Dev nods at her...

Dev:he knows it too..he came to get his rights and his share in the property...

Priya hugs him not knowing what to say..

....................

When priya was been confronting her father..

Priya:oh nice..you will not let me marry your rivals son but will let me marry your rival's other son..

Priya's father:I knew it before only..but Sooraj is just like me..he wants revenge from his father for spoiling his childhood..he said he will help me in destroying veer if I let him marry you..

Priya:how could you make a deal..iam getting Shame of you..I hate you..

Saying this priya walks from there..

Flashback ends...

Veena:what if priya is also broke a house and someone's homebreaker..

Everyone gets shocked..Sooraj smirks..

Priya:no..iam not..iam not a home breaker..

Priya yells and falls unconscious...dev runs towards her and holds her...

Dev:priya...

                             STAY TUNED!!!