RAABTA PART-42

Recap:hearing it dev and priya gets shocked...they stare at each other..

Neil:you know we thought to surprise and we did..we know you are blushing at each other..

Dev: Neil..stop this right now...

Neha:why..what happened dev..

Suddenly Rohan and shriya opens the door and enters with garlands and everything..

Rohan:I think everyone is ready..shall we leave..??

Dev:why can't everyone listen..?it's not like what you thought..we aren't married..

Neil:stop dev..I know you are just kidding..

Priya:no..he was saying truth and give us chance to explain..

Suddenly someone rings the bell and Neil receieves the posts from that man..he checks the posts and stares at them shockingly..

Neha:what is it Neil..??

Neil:its from there company and I think that was there promotion letters and it stated to dev malhotra and priya vasisth and not priya malhotra..that means..

Dev and priya:we are saying truth..

Everyone gets shocked and dev explains what happened...dev and priya looks at them but none of them says anything...

At night,
Dev was sitting on terrace while Neil comes and besides her..

Neil:so I can still believe that you love her..

Dev nods and gives him a painful smile..

Dev:I love her always but it's too late that I can't even express it..

Neil:who said that..it's too late..it's not late and atleast express it..she may agree..

Dev:she forgave me but that doesn't mean she will come back to me..

Neil:who knows..she was waiting for the moment where you whole heartedly tell her how much you loves her and thought to accept it..???

Dev looks at Neil and Neil nods at him..

Neil:go and tell her what she meant to you..??

Saying this Neil leaves from there...dev thinks about his words..

Next morning,

Everyone sits for breakfast and Neha,Neil looks at each other and Neha clears her throat and speaks..

Neha:priya..today we four were going out to see mumbai..

Priya:nice..you will definitely like this place..I and dev can join but we have work..sorry about it..

Neha:it's okay..I was just thinking if I can take ayaan with me..I was just attached to him and he too....the time spent with him will definitely improve the mother in me..please..

Priya looks at her..priya smiles and nods..

Neha:thank you..thank you so much..

At evening,

Neil,Neha,Shriya and Rohan already went morning with ayaan..priya and dev were working on project and they completes it..

Dev:priya..I think we need some refreshment and will you come with me..

Priya:yes..but where..

Before she says anything..dev holds her hand and takes her to out happily..priya doesn't ask anything anymore..

Dev stops the car and signs priya to get down..priya gets down and sees the surroundings....it was the same place where everything started and it was the same place where she met dev for the first time..it was "The school"..

Dev:school was closed due to vacation but we can roam...

Priya nods at him and all the memories start playing before priya..dev and priya roams whole school and they laughs recalling some moments..

Dev:come..I will show you something..

He holds her hand and runs towards the hill in the back of school...priya recalls her birthday..priya looks at the city view and smiles..she turns to see dev and smiles at him..they both sit at the end of the cliff..

Dev:Iam sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you..I know after everything my sorry won't heal the pain I let you in these 3years..I knowing saying I love you Is easy but proving it is difficult....may be I was in so madly in love with you that I stopped there where everything ended..I tried on moving but I never tried to replace you...

Dev and priya looks at eachother and tears roll down from there eyes..

Dev:why would I try to even replace the love of my life...I can say that you are the love of my life as I never get that feeling when I saw you for the first time with none....I still think we are Destinied for eachother if not we wouldn't meet these many times without any connection...I love you..
Saying this dev gets up and tends to leave...priya runs back of him and hugs him..dev stops..

Priya:I love you dev...

Dev smiles at her and suddenly it starts raining and they both smiles and hugs..

STAY TUNED!!!