RAABTA PART-45

Recap:dev and priya gets shocked seeing them..

Dev:so mr veer finally came to house with his beloved wife...

Priya gets shocked and looks at dev shockingly...

Dev turns and looks at priya...

Flashback,
Priya:dev..what happened why did you went to home all of a sudden to home for 10days..

Dev looks at priya and Bursts into tears..

Dev:iam sorry..I told lie that he was arrested and I was looking after my family..but that isn't truth he actually was with other women..he was married to her after marrying maa..today we got to know and my family still isn't willing to accept the truth...I and him have issues but now I cannot accept him as my papa anymore....

Priya side hugs him and let him cry his heart out....

This was when dev disappeared for 10days And priya confronted him....

Flashback ends...

Dev nods at priya..

Veer:I will not accept my enemy's daughter as my daughter in law...

Dev looks at veer with angry look and was about to defend priya...he stops as he was surprised to see his mother taking a step ahead..

Veena:you don't have the right to decide it.. enough of everything you did..now I will not see when you tend to ruin my children's life..

Veer:who knows she was with dev for ruining his life...

Veena: enough..no word against her...may be your beloved son can do it but not my daughter in law....

Veer: everything is because of her..first if she is out of this house.. everything ends....

Veer tends to hold priya's hand when dev steps between them..

Dev:first you need to face me before even dare to look at priya...

Veer:what magic did she do on everyone that you are supporting her..!?she is my rivals daughter and was definitely here on a purpose..

Dev:she isn't like you mr veer...she is my wife and you don't dare to say a word against her...take your beloved wife and now leave..

Veer looks at suman(his 2nd wife) something passes between them...veer nods at her and leaves from there with her..

Veena:iam sorry...

Priya:no maa..iam sorry..

Veena hugs her..

Veena:you can call me maa..

Priya smiles and hugs her back...

Priya:I don't think a mother will apologize to her daughter..am I right...??

Veena nods and smiles at her...

At night,

Priya and dev were in Dev's room...priya was arranging the bed..ayaan was with reethi and Preethi...dev comes inside and looks at her..

Dev:priya..you sleep on the bed..I will sleep on couch...

Priya: honestly dev..I know we aren't continuing husband and wife drama in room but don't you think we just act as then normally..

Dev:yes like fighting, arguing,loving, caring and everything...

He comes close to her and hugs her..priya hugs him back...

Dev:now I think ayaan will be with them for whole night as I know they will not leave him...so...

Priya:soo...

Dev comes close to her and priya gets nervous...flashes comes across her mind...she pushes dev and leaves to washroom...dev gets shocked and confused with priya's behaviour...he tends to follow her but she closes the door...

After sometime,

Priya comes out of the washroom washing her face she sees dev sitting on couch holding his head...

Priya:dev..iam sorry..it's my personal problem...

Dev:it's ok priya..you honestly made me regret and scared..now are you okay..??

Priya nods..dev makes her lay on the bed and he too lays on the bed maintaining the distance...

Priya in mind:iam sorry dev..I need to tell you truth as soon as possible..

                        STAY TUNED!!!