RAABTA PART-48

Recap:Sooraj tells that he tried to molest priya...

Everyone gets shocked...priya's mother starts crying....

Tears of anger and pain roll down from Dev's eyes...

Dev:why did you do so...!?what did she do that you did that to her and gave so much pain to her...

Sooraj:I found priya after continuos search of 2years..when I found her I begged her to marry me but she refused me and chose you as always..I was angered due to her actions and left..I drank and went to her house that night...

Flashback,

Priya opens the door and gets shocked seeing the Sooraj in drunken state...

Priya:I said iam not gonna marry you..just leave right now...

She tends to shut the door on his face and Sooraj comes inside pushing the door...he pushes priya who falls on the floor..

Sooraj:don't make me do that which will force you to marry me..

He comes close to her and cups her face...
Priya shivers with his touch...

Sooraj:I love you priya..why don't you understand that...why do you always chose that dev and hurt me..iam good priya see..I waited for you for 2years...you are the one who let's my dark side come out...

Priya:stop it..you are selfish Sooraj...I will never marry you...If dev is in your place he would never show his face when I rejected him..he would leave me and think about my happiness..that is selfless love and thats the love I want...

Sooraj:may be he loves you selflessly but I love you selfishly..what's the use of letting the love leave you for someone...?

He holds her hair and tends to drag her...in the process vase falls down...little Ayaan starts crying due to the sound...Sooraj smirks at Priya..

Sooraj:aww..so little Ayaan wants him mumma..shall I say you something priya..?

He comes close to her and says something..priya gets shocked and slaps Sooraj...

Priya:how low of you..how can you do that..!?you are a monster..

She tends to run when Sooraj holds her and drags her..he locks the door...he holds her hand tightly that his nails dig in and leave bruises on priya's hand...priya cries in pain..

Priya: please...he needs me..I promise I will not tell anything to anyone..leave me and Ayaan...

Sooraj:aww..it's hurting me seeing my love begging me...but to shut your mouth I need to do this..

Sooraj pushes priya and priya falls on the bed....he tends to molest her...priya pushes him and hits him with the vase...she tends to leave...Sooraj pulls her...priya falls down and her leg hits something hard...priya cries...

It starts raining heavily...priya listens ayaan's cries and looks at her helpless state..she drags herself out of her room and locks it... slowly she gets up and takes ayaan in her arms and leaves from there...

Flashback ends...

Dev punches ayaan angrily which makes Ayaan blank out...

Dev:for your kind information...iam not there with priya..we broke up on that day only... congratulations to us we just made her life hell....I was just getting Shame of myself for letting herself in pain...iam sorry if I wasted your time...still If you don't change it's okay..she is already adjusted her life without all of us...

Dev leaves from there...it's raining heavily and dev drives his car angrily..he enters the home and whole family rushes to him...

Veena:dev..priya got conscious but suddenly she went to her room and locked it..we opened the door only to find her missing with this letter...

Dev gets shocked...he takes the letter..

Dear dev,
                  Iam sorry for not saying what happened to me..I can't face you with the guilt of hiding the truth..hope so you will forgive me.. please take care of ayaan..I can't face my past again and let it hurt me....I don't want your future to be affected..so iam leaving for our good..

                                             Priya..

Tears roll down from Dev's eyes and he rushes to search priya...

                             STAY TUNED!!