RAABTA PART-32

Recap:priya gets tensed seeing sooraj's expressions...

Sooraj wantedly kicks the ball at dev..the ball hits Dev's face and everyone gets up as they are shocked..dev some how manages to not to fall down due to force of ball..blood comes out of his nostrils...

The referee announces its a faul and dismisses Sooraj... Sooraj and dev glances at each other while dev smiles proudly..

As Sooraj was out of the game..the other team gets weak and dev's team beats them easily...Dev's team wins the match and everyone gets into cheers..

Neil and Rohan raises dev in air as he was the captain..priya runs towards ground with tears....dev notices her and signs Neil and Rohan to get him down..priya runs towards dev and hugs him tightly....

Dev:priya..don't worry iam fine...

Priya:you will say like this only..be in my place and see..I got scared seeing sooraj smirking..

Dev:uff..that Sooraj is just a kid...

Priya and dev giggles... suddenly dev breaks there hug and takes backsteps...priya gets confused.. suddenly dev kneels down and holds a ring forward..priya and whole students gets surprised...

Dev:ms priya or ms ponytail..i was in love with you and I love you...will you be mine....???

Whole students cheers and shouts yes.

Priya with tears:yes...

Dev gets up and holds her hand and keeps it to her finger and hugs her happily..

Dev (whispers): accepted my proposal but doesn't say I love you..

Priya :no way...I will say when the time comes...btw not saying I love you and loving you is better than saying it and doesn't loving you...

Dev:this means am I not doing?

Priya:uff...I will plead you stop this ans let me enjoy my boy friend's hug..

Dev giggles...
Next day,

Priya and everyone are chatting..but priya was looking at the ring affectionately..dev notices her staring at the ring.....

Dev:seems like I gave you kohinoor diamond...you are staring at it like it's a treasure...!!

Priya:may be it's a treasure and more than kohinoor diamond as my boy friend gave...

Dev:oh who is that guy who stole this lucky girl and broke many boys hearts in this college...

Priya:well...he knows my heart belongs to him..

Neil:you are in relationship..now stop flirting with each other...

Days used to pass and finally it's exams time..dev and priya never let there studies get ruined due to there relationship..exams gets finishes... everyone leaves to there houses for semister holidays...

Priya:dev..it will be okay..just in a month I will see you..

He looks at her and nods....

Priya:chat, calls and video calls will be done...fine...

Dev hugs her and priya kisses him.. everyone leaves to there houses...

At priya's house,
Everyone notices her changed behaviour..she being happy not moody and she not following any rules of the house...

Everyone were eating there food slowly while priya eats fast so that she can leave to her room and talk with dev...

Her father says.......
STAY TUNED!!