RAABTA PART-44

Recap:priya nods at him...

At Delhi,
Priya and dev lands with ayaan...Neil and remaining follows them..seeing delhi priya clutches Dev's hand and dev looks at her with reassurance look...

Neil:ok dev..me and Neha are leaving..!we will soon catch you..Neha needs some rest..

Dev:ok take care both of you..

Neha and neil nods and leaves from there....

Dev,priya,Shriya and Rohan with ayaan leave to there house in car....

Car stops at a big mansion...dev gets out and opens the door for priya....priya gets out with ayaan in her arms nervously......dev notices her nervousness but doesn't say anything.....

Rohan:bhai...now only I got call from maa..she wants to see me and shriya...iam sorry I need to leave..say badi maa that iam sorry...

Dev:it's ok you Leave...

Rohan and shriya leaves from there....

Dev:I don't like my house honestly everytime it remains me that it was built by the great veer malhotra(Dev's father)the man whom I hate most....

Priya:dev...but he had no way you see..

Dev:that's not the point priya..he can take up some other way too...!

Priya doesn't say anything...dev takes the stuff and walks towards the house and priya follows him....

Dev from at the entrance:maa..dadi...Preethi,reethi....??

Soon a middle aged women brings a old woman in her armchair....two girls who look similar to each other comes running downstairs....

Preeti reeti:bhaiiii..

Dev smiles seeing them running towards him... suddenly Dev's mom speaks..

Veena(Dev's mom):Preethi...reethi..stop!!

Hearing her preethi and reethi stops...

Veena:he didn't even thought about us and left..after pleading him several times finally he came....

Dev:maa..iam sorry..I know I shouldn't leave or atleast I need to come...sorry maa..

Veena smiles at him...

Veena:it's okay...

Dev comes inside and hugs veena....soon veena and everyone notice priya with ayaan...they look at eachother and dev notices them..

Dev:maa..I can explain...it's priya

He further tends to say but veena cuts him..

Veena:and she is your wife...

Hearing it priya and dev gets shocked...

Dev:maa..woh..

Reethi:stop it bhai..we know that you are married and even have a child...!

Dev:what.. how??

Flashback,

Preethi and reethi comes to Mumbai hospital for collecting Dev's dadi's reports and they spot them who rushes there with priya and Ayaan...

The time when ayaan was ill...

Reethi: bhai..

Dev doesn't listen anything....

Preethi:who is that girl beside bhai and the baby??is that girl is wife of bhai or what..???

Reethi:let's find out that...

They send nurse with the form and nurse gives dev form and dev fills it up as priya's husband and ayaan's papa.....

Later they check it and gets shocked....

Preethi:so that is why bhai is so afraid and didn't even come to home..

Reethi:I think yes..let's leave before bhai finds us...

They leave and say everything to there maa and dadi..

Flashback ends...

Preethi:say truth bhai..didn't you filled the form as her husband..???

Dev looks at priya...

Veen:that's why I called you both..why did you do this dev..did you thought that I don't accept her..???

Veena breaks down into tears..

Dev:maa..listen I love her and she is rival daughter of him(veer) and I thought none will accept so..we married there and had ayaan...

Priya looks at dev with amused look..dev sighs and priya nods...

Veena:dev...leave it...I accept what she is not what her family is....

She looks at priya..Veena smiles at priya...

Veena:bring the Arthi..my daughter in law came for the first time..

Reethi and Preethi nods and gets the Arthi..

Veena takes Arthi of priya,dev and ayaana...priya enters into the house... everyone smiles...

Preethi:wow bhabhi..he is so cute...I think his name is ayaan right..!!

Priya smiles and nods...veena takes ayaan inti her arms and smiles...

Dev whispers:I didn't saw my family happy from many years..even if it's a lie I will make it true and make them happy..

Priya smiles at him....dev side hugs her....

Suddenly two people comes inside and everyone freezes...dev and priya turns and gets shocked seeing them..

STAY TUNED!!!