RAABTA PART-31

Recap:dev holds priya's hand and priya stops there..

Dev:iam sorry priya..

He pulls and hugs her..priya gets shocked but hugs him back..dev breaks the hug..

Dev:you never told me you like me..??

Priya:I just didn't find any way to say..but I really like you may be more than it..

Dev smiles..

Priya and dev sits there..priya rests her head on his shoulder and they hold there hands..

Priya:you know same like you I used to have crush on you from 12th..

Dev gets surprised..

Flashback,

Dev:oii..ponytail..

Priya turns back angrily and glares at him..she smiles and walks..
.......................
Priya hugs dev excitedly as he accepted her apology for slapping him..she realises and leaves smiling and blushing..
........................
Sir:ok for the project you need to find partners
Priya in mind:my partner should be dev..my partner should be dev..
Sir:you both are partners...
Priya smiles but quickly glares at dev like she doesn't like it..
.........................
Flashback ends..

Dev:so all that time you acted like you aren't interested in me..

Priya nods..

Dev:well..none could even found it..

Priya:dev..I read the letter you gave me on my birthday..I found it in my books..I wasn't so reckless to throw it..I read it and I realised how much I like you may be more than it..next day I was about to tell you but you kept ignoring me..

Dev:oh..thats the day after I said about my feelings to you right..then why did you refused to be my girl friend and said you didn't liked me..

Priya in mind:now I can't say about Sooraj and make his mood change..

Priya:that wasn't me..that's a girl from my hostel who likes you.. unfortunately she got the letter so she wrote like that..when you were not there I found it that she did it..

Dev:it's ok..you are my first crush may be my first love too..

Priya looks at him..she smiles at him..dev and priya laughs as they further talk about there jealousy..

They enjoy there picnic..Neil,Neha,Rohan and shriya are in ninth cloud as there plan worked..

2months passes..now its final football match..most of the college knows about dev and priya..Sooraj was fuming after learning this..so he is determined to make dev lose in upcoming foot ball match..

On the day of football match..
Priya:dev Don't be nervous..you can do it..you did practice..you are best..

Dev:only this much encouragement from my girl friend??

Priya sees is everyone watching them or not..she kisses dev on his forehead..dev tends to kiss her back but priya stops him..

Priya:I will take my return gift when you will win the match..

Dev smiles and leaves with his team to grounds...priya,Shriya and Neha sits and encourages there boy friends..
The game starts..both the teams are playing with same determination..it's impossible to predict who is gonna win..Sooraj was having ball and dev was keeper..priya gets tensed seeing sooraj's expressions..

STAY TUNED!!!