RAABTA PART-33

Recap:priya's father says..

Priya father:priya..nowadays we are noticing your behaviour..seems like you changed after going to hostel.. ignoring our rules and everything..your siblings,cousins and us are very concerned about your sudden change of behaviour..

Priya sighs recalling Dev's words to face her problems...

Priya:I can see how much everyone cares about me..yes papa I was changed as I met the true ones who cares about me not the ones who just pretends..

Priya's father gets up angrily..

Priya's father:mind your words priya..if those changed your behaviour then they those really doesn't care..

Priya:I know about them..I don't want someone to rule my life and say me who I should befriend..

Priya's father:priya..

Priya gets up and leaves from there...she closes her room door and cries.. suddenly someone knocks at the door...she opens and sees her older brother(rishi),older sister (siya),cousin twins(Rajiv,sona)

Priya:what do you want..??

Rishi:you shouldn't speak like that to papa and we wish you can speak about what bothers you..

Priya:well if I should speak I need to trust..I don't trust you guys and iam not speaking..leave me alone..

She slams the door on there face..she tends to call someone but they doesn't pick her call..she calls dev and he picks her call...

Dev:what happened priya??are you okay??
Priya:iam okay don't worry..
Dev:no... something is bothering you..I will come to your house at 11..we can go out..
Priya:no dev.. please..
Dev:priya you are coming that's it..

At 11'o'clock...
Priya slowly sneaks from her room and leaves to downstairs...she goes outside and sees dev..she hugs him..priya sits and dev drives..they sit in a beach silently..

Dev:no need to tell me what happened priya..but you can remember iam still your bestfriend before your boyfriend and you can share with me what bothers you..

Priya:I know dev..

She hugs him..dev diverts the topic and makes priya laugh..soon dev drops priya at her house and leaves..priya smiles and slowly leaves to her room..she opens the door and gets shocked seeing siya standing there..

Siya:where did you went priya??

Priya:I just went to get some fresh air as I wasn't feeling good here..

Siya:ok...

Priya sleeps and siya lays beside of priya still clearly not believing what priya said..

Siya:priya...If you are with someone then break because papa will never agree...

Priya pretends she is sleep but she clearly listens everything..

Soon holidays finishes..priya and her father aren't on better terms..priya and dev everyone comes to college..2months passes..
One day,
Neha:you better tell dev about your love priya..how much time you will play with him??if you pass more time he will thinks you just likes him not love him..

Priya:well you are correct.. tomorrow I will say him what I feel about him...!
At evening,
Priya:dev.. tomorrow come to park at 5..I wanted to say you something..
Dev nods and smiles at her as he guesses it..
STAY TUNED!!!