RAABTA PART-43

Recap:they both smiles at each other and hug...

Dev:its raining heavily..we need to leave..

Priya nods at him...dev tries to cover them with his coat...priya stops at the golgappe stall..

Priya:dev..golgappe please..it's useless if we do not eat golgappe in this rain..

Dev:ok..ok..my dear maa..I didn't said no..we can have come...

Priya smiles at him...they both have golgappe and dev stares at priya who is eating her golgappe..she raises her eyebrows asking what and dev nods no..she feeds him golgappe...

Priya:this road isn't too busy..I had one dream to dance in the rain..now iam gonna do it..

Before dev can say something..priya enjoys herself in rain and starts dancing...she tends to slip and dev holds her....she smiles at him and they both starts dancing...

Soon everyone gathers there and someone starts recording there dance...dev and priya stops dancing and everyone claps...priya and dev leaves from there...

After sometime,
Priya and dev reach home and sees that none came....dev sees the text from Neil..

Priya:what happened dev..???

Dev:it was raining right..so they were stuck..they said to not to worry about ayaan as he is perfectly fine with them..

Priya:ok...

Priya sneezes and dev laughs at her..

Dev:first go and change your dress...I think you caught cold...

Dev too sneezes...priya laughs at him..

Priya: hahaha..you too go and change..

Dev and priya comes after changing and sits together to watch a movie..soon the movie completes...

Dev:priya...shall I ask you something....???

Priya nods at him..

Dev:don't think wrong priya..I want to know whose son ayaan is..?I already think him as mine...no matter who he is...I will accept..

Priya looks at dev with tears..

Dev:hey don't cry..ok..no need to answer my question...please don't cry..

He hugs her..

Priya:he is not my son dev..I can't say who he is..as I promised his father that I will never reveal who ayaan is to anyone..!!iam sorry..

Dev:it's ok...iam happy that he is with you...

Priya smiles at him...dev and priya falls asleep on each other....

Next morning,

Door bell rings and priya wakes up and opens the door....Neil and everyone comes inside..

Neil:so...is our plan worked..???

Priya smiles and says..

Priya: definitely...

Everyone jumps in happiness which wakes up dev...

Neil: finally..you are one..I know you will be together at final in our 12th class only...

Everyone giggles...

Neha:so I guess we need to start shopping for real wedding..

Dev and priya looks at each other...dev gets tensed but slowly priya blushes at him and dev sighs...

Dev:yes..

Suddenly dev gets call..he gets tensed seeing name but leaves from there and picks the call....

Dev comes there after talking in call and looks tensed...

Priya:what happened dev..??who is that..??

Dev:its from home...they want me to come home like asusual but this time iam thinking to go as I need to say about us right...??!!

Priya:don't worry we will be ok..you leave..

Dev:there is no way that iam leaving you both as Neil and everyone will be returning tomorrow...

Priya:but dev...!I have no home and I don't want to return to that city after all this..

Dev:priya..please..iam with you..come with me..I will explain to my family....I promise that I will protect you and stand with you no matter what...!!

Priya nods at him....

STAY TUNED!!!!