Wonder 17 : Retrieving Raisha

Third Person POV

"It's your fault."

"Bakit ako?"

"You let her go."

"I didn't!"

"You let her go."

"Coming from you who only carry that boy." saad ni K sabay turo kay Mikey na ngayon ay wala pa ring malay na nakahiga sa sofa.

"What? Are you picking a fight on me?" Rei raised his brow and shot a glare on K. Hindi nagpatalo si K dahil ganon din ang ginawa niya.

"Ano ba? Will the both of you shut the fvck up?!" sigaw ni Eri sa dalawa.

They're now at the seventh wonder, in the library. Matapos ang mga nangyari sa theater dumiretso sila dito. Ngunit tsaka lang nila napansin na hindi na nila kasama si Raisha nang makarating na sila sa lugar.

Rei let out a heavy sigh before sitting down while K just cross his arms rolling his eyes.

They're arguing who's fault why Raisha's not with them anymore.

"She might be in Fifth's dimension now." K uttered.

"How will we retrieve her?" Rei asked.

"Hmm...it will be hard."Eri replied.

"What do you mean hard?"

"Five is the most stubborn wonder among the wonders. If he wants something he'll do it and he'll not letting anyone in his way." K explained.

"He's right. That's why it's dangerous for us if we go to his dimension and meddle in his affairs, specially that five is close to one." so close. Eri whispered.

"One?" tanong ni Rei.

"One is the first wonder. The strongest and the leader among the wonders. No one wants to defy him because of his power and ability." K explained.

"But you clearly defy him earlier stupid!" Eri yelled at him.

"Si five naman 'yon."

"Stupid! Five will report it to him!"

Tinakpan naman ni K ang kaniyang tenga dahil sa lakas ng sigaw ni Eri sa tabi niya. "Ang ingay!" bulong nito sa sarili.

"May sinasabi ka?" masungit na saad ni Eri.

"Wala." mabilis na sagot ni K.

"But let's not think of it for now. Our priority is Raisha's safety."

Eri sighed and glanced up at the ceiling. "Yeah. And what's your plan?" pertaining to Mikey who's now laying on the ground.

"We don't have any ability or device to delete his memory aren't we?"

"Should we tell him the truth?" Rei interrupted.

"Hindi pwede." K said with his eyes knitted.

"Bakit? Wala na tayong ibang pagpipilian. Isa pa delikado ngayon si Raisha," Rei's eyes narrowed.

"Alam ko, pero hindi pwedeng malaman ng ibang mga estyudante ang tungkol sa amin. One will be mad...he'll surely be mad." K's brow tightened.

"That's true we shouldn't add more fuel on fire. We need to think of another way." Eri seconded.

"Pero alam na namin ni Raisha ang tungkol sa inyo."

"You're an exception, exorcist." diin ni Eri sa huling salita.

"That's why Raisha is in danger." singit ni K.

"You know she'll be in danger yet you formed a contract with her stupid." naiiling na anas ni Eri kay K.