U

Kol POV

I couldn't believe I just got married. She looked amazing in the dress, I had to promise myself not to rip it off of her. I took off her shoes and my own and climbed on the bed with her.

"I couldn't keep my eyes off of you in that dress, my wife." I said kissing her, my wife. She was really my wife.

"You don't clean up so bad yourself, my husband." She said. Gods I loved hearing those words coming out of her mouth.

I remembered hearing what Elijah was telling her when I arrived home. She was my mate. I didn't know why I hadn't seen it earlier, it was quite obvious. It had been centuries since I had heard of a vampire finding their mate. Now that I realized it, everything made sense.

I flipped her over, gently untying the laces that held her dress, so as to not ruin it. Damn dresses, always had to be so difficult.

Once I finally got her dress off, and laying over the chair, I noticed that she was wearing the most sexy red lace lingerie I had ever seen. This woman was going to be the death of me.
"You are breathtaking, my mate." I said as she flipped me over and crawled on top of me, undoing my bow tie and throwing it to the floor. Then the same with my shirt and jacket.

"I want you to bite me, Kol." She whispered in my ear. I about lost it, hearing her tell me to bite her. I had never drank from another vampire before, and the way her blood smelled was indescribable.

"Only if you bite me, Elena" I whispered back in her ear as I began to kiss and nip at her neck. I heard her moaning and I felt my face change I ran my fangs along her neck, causing her to shiver in delight. I could feel her doing the same to me. It was an intoxicating feeling. At the same time, we pierced each others necks and began to drink. I felt like I was on some type of blood high, feeling emotions swirling with thoughts, that weren't my own. I was feeling her emotions and thoughts. I was entranced. Her blood tasted like I never imagined before. So this was what happens if you blood share with your mate. I felt like I was one with her. We both pulled away at the same time. I already knew what she wanted and I had the rest of our clothes off in a second, and she was back on top of me. Before I knew it, she had slid herself on me and was flipping me over. I grabbed her legs and and threw them around my waist as I picked her up, crashing us into the walls.

By the time we had both finished, we had successfully christened every room in the house at least twice. I had brought her back to the room to lay on the bed.

"Okay, that was by far the hottest vampire sex ever." She said as she walked over to the closet to find something to wear.

"I can agree with that. How many pieces of furniture did we break in the process? A dozen or so?" I asked laughing, walking over to my side of the walk in closet. I chose a dress shirt and pants and I saw her choose a blood red dress. I was planning on taking her out tonight to start learning control.

"It may be more than that." She said laughing while putting on her dress and fixing her hair. Once I had my clothes on, she was almost ready.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she put her shoes on.

"We are going to a couple clubs. It will be the easiest way to learn control, and we can have fun dancing." I said, noticing her worried expression. "Don't worry, love. You won't hurt anyone. I will make sure of it. I will teach you how to hunt properly." She relaxed a little.

"With as much of your blood that I drank I should be okay for a little while, right?" I could tell she was nervous.

"Elena, you are a Mikaelson now. You will be fine." I reassured her, putting my hands on her shoulders.