Hehe

"WHAT?!" We all heard Caroline yell from outside.

KLAUS POV-

I couldn't believe what Kol was telling me. Caroline and I hadn't even mentioned that day since it happened. Now he was telling me that the one time we had been together, we had concieved? I had damn well thought it impossible. I saw my mate, very confused looking, standing on the porch awaiting our return. I wasn't afraid of anything in this world, but Caroline being angry would be damn close.

"I will leave you to it, then." Kol said as he walked inside, closing the door behind him.

"So, what was that all about and tell me why Elena and Elijah were looking at me so strangely after you two took off? You know I don't like being left in the dark." Caroline said, getting angry.

"Well, sweetheart, I think there's something you need to know." I eased in, hoping it would help, it didn't.

"Out with it! Just say it already!" She yelled as quietly as possible. Then I heard it. Only if I focused, but I could hear the tiny fluttering sound residing in her abdomen. Suddenly things became a lot more real. Me, the most feared original, was going to have a child. "Um, hello? Earth to Nik? Tell me dammit!" Her voice snapped me out of my focus.

"A child." Was all I could say, out of shock. She looked at me confused and angered.

"A child, what about a child? Niklaus Mikaelson, I don't care if you are a thousand year old hybrid or not, you better tell me what you mean right now or so help me, you will have a reason to be scared." Caroline said in fury. In all honesty, she was the only one who could hurt me.

"You're pregnant." I managed to croak out, looking into her eyes. She looked for any sign of me lying. There was none.

"WHAT?!" She yelled, certainly loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear.

"Listen, Caroline. Just listen." I said, pointing at her stomach. She closed her mouth from whatever she was about to say and focused. A few seconds later, he eyes flew open and looked at me in amazement.

"I'm... I'm pregnant?" She said in wonderment. I moved closer to her and grabbed her hands.

"Yes, love. The little boy Aurelia was speaking of, he is ours. Henrik." I said, remembering my little brother that had been taken from us by my own kind, eventually leading us to where we are now.

"We, I'm, we're going to have a baby?" She said, eyes watering, clearly in shock. I couldn't believe it either. We were going to be parents. I nodded in agreement, and pulled her into my embrace. She stayed there for a few minutes then pulled back and glared at me.

"Niklaus Mikaelson, we are not even officially together and you already go and knock me up! I'm not even out of high school! I can't be Miss Mystic Falls and be pregnant!" There was the Caroline I knew.

"Darling, if it is okay with you, I was thinking about extending our trip for a little while. And you don't have to worry about school, I have been alive for a thousand years, I know everything there is to know." I told her, watching her still glare at me.

"Fine,but you are the one telling my mom. I will probably be digging wooden bullets out of you all night when you do, just a warning." She said, smiling sadistically as she turned to open the door. As her hand reached for the doorknob, I flashed in front of her and backed her against the wall gently. I then pressed my lips on hers softly, and pulled away, opening the door for her like a gentleman.

KOL POV-

I finally heard the door opening, watching Caroline walk in smiling like at sadist and Nik walking in behind her looking slightly worried. I laughed, until Elena punched me in the arm.

Caroline walked straight into the living room and sat down on the couch, motioning for Aurelia to go over to her. I looked at Nik who glared daggers at me for laughing.

"So Aurelia, can you tell me more about Henrik?" Caroline said, kind of shocking us, but it was natural to be curious.

"Oh, Auntie Care, he is the best cousin ever! We play all the time! Even though we moved, I still get to play with him all the time because you moved too! He is my best friend, and he looks just like Uncle Nik!" Aurelia said, bouncing up and down. She had said we moved, but to where? We all had properties all over the world, and would have to move every few years when people started to notice we weren't aging.

"What is he like?" Caroline asked her curiously.

"He is just like Uncle Nik, but he is always happy, like you. He is special too, just like me, except he is more like Uncle Nik." Aurelia told her, then came skipping over to me and sat on my lap. It was still diffucult for me to believe she was my daughter.

"So, it looks like we aren't the only ones who got a surprise by Aurelia's visit." I said to Elena who laughed.