()

After the compulsion took effect, I released their chains and said a few threats before I sent them on their way, running like hell. Then I turned back to to the rest of the family, and smiled.

"So, now that that is settled, what do you lot want to do?"I said, raising my eyebrows and clapping my hands together. Nik looked at Elijah and Rebekah and nodded, I looked at them confused.

"Elijah and I wanted to take you out, little brother. And Rebekah and Elena can have some girl time. I'm sure she needs a friend right now." Nik said, I immediately looked over at Elena, who didn't know what to think.

If you don't want to, we don't have to, love. It's all up to you.

I will be fine. Go and have some fun with your brothers, but remember our deal, no killing.

I will be a good boy, I promise. Are you sure you will be alright with Rebekah?

Yes, Kol. I'm a big girl. And she could control me if anything happens.

"Alright, he will go with you. But only if you agree to my terms." Elena said from my side, sliding her hand into mine.

"And what would that be, sweetheart?" Nik asked curiously, I silently scalded him for using that type of endearment on my wife.

"No killing, no doing stupid things, because I'm sure you will have him drunk, and be home before dawn. Oh, and have fun." She winked.

"Yes, mum. Because I'm sure we will be drunkenly killing people at 7am with Elijah present. Don't worry, we will abide by your terms." Nik said jokingly. I laughed. It was true, even if we didn't have our deal, Elijah would never let us do anything like that.

I'm glad at least one of you is old enough to be responsible... Haha.

Darling, you wound me. I'm clearly old enough to be responsible, I just choose not to be.

Well, you better start now, otherwise your invincibility won't stand a chance against me.

Oh darling, now that's not very nice.

"Okay, when are you leaving?" Elena asked towards Elijah.

"As soon as Kol gets ready, Elena." Elijah said, motioning towards the blood on my arms, and on Elena's as well. I had completely forgotten about being covered in their filthy blood.

"Up for a shower darling?" I said openly.

"Kol!" She scowled at me.

"Get a room!" Rebekah yelled, walking into the house.

"Why do we need a room when I own the whole house!" I yelled as I grabbed Elena and ran upstairs. I was still laughing when we arrived in our bedroom, and she punched me!

"Kol! Why would you say that in front of them!" She yelled at me, I just laughed. Then she punched me again!

"What, you're my wife, it's not like they didn't know anyways." I told her and she just scoffed and walked into the bathroom, taking her bloody clothes off, throwing them away. I decided to undress at vampire speed and I was in the shower, before she could even finish undressing. She rolled her eyes and stepped in.

Elijah POV

"Rebekah, what are you planning to do tonight, with Elena? I trust you won't hurt her?" I asked my sister, now sitting on the couch with her feet on the table.

"Don't worry, Elijah. No harm will come to her. She and I have made a truce of sorts and I have always wanted to have a sister. And I will be keeping her here, plus, Nik tells me that there will be a surprise later." She said with excitement.