Haha

"Aurelia, who is Henrik?" Elijah asked this time, all of us staring at her intently, waiting for her answer. She looked to me, then to Nik and Caroline, then back to me. Getting very close to my ear and whispering something so low I knew the others couldn't hear it, but I could. My eyes shot directly over at Nik and Caroline. Immediately they looked at each other and I looked back at Aurelia.

"Can I tell them, darling?" I whispered to her, she nodded her head in response.

"Well go on then, out with it!" Nik said, getting impatient. They were in for a shock almost as big at my own.

"Aurelia has informed me that she has a relative named Henrik, a month older than her, a cousin." I said, directed towards Nik and Caroline. Their eyes shot open and they looked at eachother. Elijah looked at me and realized what it meant that his birthdate was a week or so before Aurelia's. He looked at me with a look that said 'You're the one explaining it to him'. I nodded back at him and sat Aurelia down on the couch beside Elena and walked over to Nik.

"Brother, join me for a short walk, would you?" I said to Nik, who was still in shock. He nodded.

"Excuse us, we will be back in a few moments." I said as I walked out of the door with Nik trailing. As soon as we were out of the door, we took off at vamp speed. A few seconds later we were out of earshot.

"Nik, Aurelia was born on January 1st, 2014. It is March 23rd right now. She said Henrik, her cousin, was a month older than her. Do the math." I said, he looked at me seriously for a second and I could tell he was calculating it up in his head. His eyes opened in complete shock when he figured it out.

"You and Caroline are closer than I thought before, what were you doing that night under the full moon a few weeks ago, when I caught you sulking the day after?" I asked with a smirk, already knowing the answer.

"Apparently, according to your calculations, creating a life." He said, still in shock, looking off in the distance. "How is this possible, any of it?"

"You're guess is as good as mine, brother. But apperently Aurelia is supposed to let us in on a couple of things that make it possible. Oh and by the way, congratulations mate! You've already knocked her up, have you told her about being her mate yet?" I asked laughing.

"This morning, she took it better than I expected. I've had sex with her once, Kol! One time! How am I supposed to tell her, a vampire, that I got her pregnant and we aren't even officially together?! She is just now forgiving me for all of the terrible things I've done. We slept together in a moment of indiscretion on both our parts! It was the full moon and I felt the pull to transition, but I didn't, and she had just found out that idiot hybrid of mine, Tyler, was cheating on her. It was her way of keeping me from killing the mutt right then and there. She hasn't even spoken of it since!" He yelled, eyes glowing yellow.

"Nik, calm down. I'm sure when you tell her, she will be overjoyed. Your relationship may just be getting started, but you are mates, hence, you will be together for eternity. You were made for eachother, mate. Now, lets go home so you can tell your beloved that she is carrying your vampire/werewolf hybrid child. What are we going to do with two pregnant vampires running around New Orleans, carrying hybrid children?" I said with a chuckle. He looked at me, his yellow eyes disappearing, and chuckled as well.

"I guess I am going to have to stay then, won't I? Can't have all of Mystic Falls coming after me for knocking up their head cheerleader/beauty queen." He said finally calming down.

"There's the spirit, mate! Now, lets go back and share the good news!" I said as I took off at vamp speed, before allowing him to change his mind.

We arrived back at the house within seconds, to see a very confused looking Caroline waiting outside the front door, with her arms crossed.

"I will leave you to it, then." I said, walking inside, back to the living room where Aurelia was showing Elena and Elijah some magic.

"So, how did it go?" Elijah asked curiously as I sat back down.

"You should have seen the look on his face! It was priceless! I don't think I have ever seen Niklaus so shocked before. Apparently him and Caroline had a little tryst under the last full moon in a 'moment of indiscretion' as Nik told me.