E

Elena POV

I just kissed Kol Mikaelson. One of the originals. And i loved it.

I was going to be his pretend wife, living with him in New Orleans, learning how to be a vampire. This Kol was much different than the one I had heard about from everyone else. But then again when Stefan turned his humanity off, he was much worse than even Kol. I couldn't judge him because of that. Ugh Stefan and Damon. If I saw them, I would kill them. Or better yet, let Kol kill them. He would love that. I couldn't believe they forced me to drink blood, literally shoving it down my throat. I couldn't go back to Mystic Falls, not for a long while at least.

But back to Kol. I kissed him. It was just a soft and gentle kiss, but I loved every second of it. Every time we touched, I could feel the electricity shooting through my body. I didn't know if he was just highly static, or if it was a sign. He turned his humanity back on because of me. And he saved my life. As strange as it sounded, I felt safe with him. Like no one could get to me, not even myself. He was the perfect age (well in looks at least) and I could tell he was a lot of fun, but could be serious when he needed to be. I could hear him walking back up to the room, where I hadn't even moved since we kissed.

He opened the door and smiled, "I thought I said to make yourself at home, darling." I giggled a little and sat on the huge king sized bed. It was so comfortable I never wanted to leave. "Lucy will be back shortly with some clothes. You are more than welcome to take a shower, I can find you something to wear until she gets back. I'm sure I still have some clothes around here somewhere." He said. I was in love with his accent. I had always been a sucker for accents, but on him it was just perfect.

"Oh a shower does sound good right now." I said as I got up and started to head to the en suite bathroom. Before I could even blink, Kol was standing in front of me, leaning down with his hand on each side of my head. He closed the distance quickly. I felt the sparks again but it was over before I wanted it to be.

"Sorry, love. Couldn't help myself." He winked and ran back to the other side of the room. I laughed and walked into the bathroom, closing the door. He had kissed me twice now, and I wanted more.

I stepped into the shower and felt the hot water spilling over my shoulders. God, I even loved this shower it was a waterfall shower. I heard him knock gently at the door.

"I have some clothes you can wear until Lucy gets back." I heard him say through the door. I was naked and the shower was glass.

"Come in, but no looking!" I yelled. I heard the door open quickly, but he was in and out before I could even see him. I saw a small pile of clothes laying on the counter. I smiled at the thought that they were his clothes.

Kol was completely different then the person I though the would be. He really was like a younger version of Elijah, and I loved that.

I quickly got out of the shower after washing my hair and grabbed the towel he had laid on the counter for me. I looked at the clothes he had given me. It wasn't much, but then again I wouldn't fit in much of his clothes. He was so much taller than me.

I put my bra back on and slipped on the button up shirt he had set out. The clothes were definitely from the turn of the century, but they still smelled like him. I then put on the boxer- shorts (which i rolled up like cheerleading shorts) and dried off my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked like I had just slept with him, wearing his clothes. But I was wrapped in his smell and I couldn't get enough of it. I couldn't help but wonder what his reaction would be seeing me in his clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom to see him laying on the bed, reading. Hadn't pegged him for the type to read. He looked up and his eyes widened. He immediately put his book on the nightstand and flashed over to me.