Day Twenty-Seven;

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, Sleeping Beauty..."  Wes's singing voice was soft as his breath reached my neck.  "Open your eyes."  I knew he had been staring at me when I rolled over to face him.  I released a yawn, and stretched out my arms.  "Can't we just stay in bed all day?" I whined.

He laughed and shook his head, "It's our last day here.  We have to make the best of it."

I pushed out my bottom lip, "Looks like someone is in a great mood." I muttered, and curled against his side.

I felt his fingers brush lightly across my neck, removing the strand of hair.  "I have a very good reason to be in a good mood."

I looked up at him, and he was grinning.  "Because it's been awhile since you've seen a girl naked?" I teased.

                "Because you're where you need to me, and that's with Me." he smiled.

I felt my cheeks flush, "Are you sure about that?"

He nodded.  "Positive."  He leaned in for a kiss, but I turned my head away from him.  "What did I do now?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I giggled.  "Morning breath."  I got up from the bed, and walked into the bathroom to do my business.  I put my hair into a messy bun after brushing my teeth, and walked back into the bedroom.  Wes lay in the same position, but with one arm folded behind his head, and his other hand was occupied with his phone.

                I grinned, and walked up to the bed at a quick pace.  I snatched his phone, throwing it to the other side of the bed.  I tackled him, straddling his hips and gripping his face.  I pushed my lips against his, and he didn't hesitate to kiss me back.  "Someone's eager." he muttered against my lips.  I let a laugh slip, and I kissed him back with more aggression then he gave.  I don't know what started up inside of me all of a sudden, but I was enjoying it.  Even if it was early.

                His hands slid under my sweatshirt, timidly grasping my hips.  I couldn't tell if he was scared, or if he was being cautious about what I want.  Grasping Wes's full attention was hard, when you had interruptions every five minutes.  "Wes, let's go!"  Drew's booming voice carried from the other side of the door, as his fists pounded.  Wes pulled his lips away from mine, and released a groan.  "I'll be there in a minute!" he shouted.  He looked back to me, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head, and kissed him quick.  "I'll be here when you get back."

                "Promise?" he smirked.

I nodded with a smile, "Promise."  I climbed off of his lap, and settled on my side of the bed with a sigh.  Wes got up, and walked into the bathroom to get ready.  He emerged, and put his jacket on and a dark blue snap-back.  He walked to my side of the bed, and sat down beside me.  "It'll be just me and you tonight."  He gripped my chin, gently pulling me to his lips.  "Sounds good to me." I smiled and pecked his lips once more before he got up and left.  I guess it's going to be a Carter and Anna day.  I always enjoyed those.

                A few minutes after Wes left, I composed myself and walked to Drew and Carter's room.  She was in bed, watching TV without a box of tissues by her side.  She smiled weakly, and patted the spot beside her.  I jumped onto the spot, and pointed to the tissues.  "Sad movie or sick?"  I questioned, and she just pointed to the TV.  She had to be watching the very end of the Notebook.  "Every time."  She sniffled.  She dabbed at her eyes, and then her nose.  "Everyone wants that kind of love, you know?" she continued.  She always had this speech when we watched this movie, so I let her be, while I listened.

                After that last few minutes were over, she sighed and turned to me.  "So, I see you're still here.  You and Wes work it out?"