Day Six;

I felt the soft pressure of Wes's fingertips on my back. I opened my eyes and I was facing away from him. I almost forgot he slept over last night. I turned around on my other side and he was already wide awake and sitting up. "What time is it?" I asked sitting up next to him.

He checked his watch and reported, "Almost eight."

"I have to get ready for school. I'm already an hour late." I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and attempted to get out of bed. I felt Wes's fingers wrap around my wrist and pull me back down. "Skip today. You have perfect grades, and one day won't kill you."

I opened my mouth to protest, but I didn't. I liked the idea. "How deep can your voice go?" I asked.

He looked at me like I was going completely insane. "I don't know?"

I grabbed my phone and handed it to him. "Pretend to be my dad. I can't have an unexcused absence."

He just shrugged and grabbed my phone. "Is it bad I remember the sick line number?" Wes laughed and pressed the phone to his ear. He would always skip school, so it doesn't surprise me. He cleared his throat before speaking. 'Uh, yes, hi. This is Ryan Sommers, Anna Sommers father."

I walked across the room to keep from laughing. "Anna won't be in school today. She has, uh, stomach cramps she says. I'm sure she's just pmsing." Wes covered his mouth because a laugh was about to slip through his lips. "Yes, she will be in tomorrow. Thank you." He hung up and he let go of the laugh he was holding.

I walked up to him and playfully punched his arm. "I'm not PMSing you ass." He clutched his side from laughing so hard. He got out of bed and stood up. "I've already been up this morning. I brought you breakfast and coffee." He gestured towards my dresser where there was a Starbucks cup and a Starbucks bag. "Wow, thanks."

"I had to go to my house anyways. It took forever to get out of there because Keaton asks too many questions. I just told him I crashed at Kenny's last night."

I nodded and picked at the muffin he brought me. I swallowed a bite before talking. "Well, since we have this house and the day to ourselves, I would like to show you something."

He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled his phone out. He texted someone before putting it away. "Anything." he said and clasped his hands in front of him.

"We need to go to the store though."

"Well get ready, and we'll go." he smiled.

I did as he said and pulled some clothes from my dresser. I walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change. I put on a pair of campus pants and a t-shirt and I put my hair into a messy bun before I walked out of the bathroom. "I'm so glad you're not one of those girls who take hours to get ready." Wes stood from my bed and handed me my cup of coffee. "Thank you."

When we got to the grocery store, I headed towards the baking aisle. I could tell Wes was completely confused. "You bake?"

I nodded and grabbed a bag of flour. "Well, the baking part really isn't the greatest, but I like to decorate pastries. That's what I want to do. I want to be a Pastry Chef." I collected a few more things from around the store before we checked out. Wes helped me carry the bags to the car, there were only about five of them and they weren't heavy.

When we got back to my house, he helped carry them inside as well. We made our way into the kitchen and I emptied the bags of their contents. "I will only help if I get to be the tester." Wes said, being completely serious.

I giggled and grabbed the other supplies I'll need. "You'll be the first."

Wes walked over and leaned against the counter I was working at. "What are you making anyways?"