// Shownu Oneshot //

Author P

Author P.O.V

You are one of the daughters of the richest men on the planet. Ever since birth only your parents never liked you going outside or making friends or even talking to others. At the beginning you thought to yourself that they probably did it for your safety but the more the years went, the more irritated and curious you became to visit the outside world. And for education, you were homeschooled. Today you are 15 years old and you have begged enough for your dad to send you to an actual school. Your mom doesn't have much of a problem with you going outside, it's mostly your dad. And now that you can visit the outside world, you can finally make new friends. Well that's at least what you thought, you probably didn't realize that you had a surprise for you waiting at school.

At 7:30 a.m:

???: Y/N GET UP, WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Author P.O.V: This is your little sister, Lia. Ever since birth only, both of you were treated equally. Only one difference is that she gets praised twice as much as you. Well after your parents finally allowed you to go to school, they insisted on bringing her with you. Although you didn't want to, if you would decline them you wouldn't be allowed to go to school either. So in the end you had to accept.

Y/N: Yeah yeah I'm getting up, stop being so annoying all the time you little monster..

Lia: Whatever you may say, big monster!! Now get ready and come down to eat breakfast, our parents are waiting for you.

Author P.O.V: You went to the shower and got dressed. After showering you dressed up and went downstairs to eat.

Y/N mom: So you ready for today?

Y/N: Yup!

Y/N dad: Okay okay, just make sure to not have some funny business with any of the boys there okay?

Y/N and Lia: Okay..

Author P.O.V: One of your drivers went and dropped you off at school. As exciting as it was for people the same age as you to be around you, the more stressful it was. It is because for 15 years you never went out and seeing so many people all of a sudden was a big thing for you. You were lost in your own mind that you didn't realize you bumped into someone. You look up to see that you bumped into a guy but he wasn't alone, he had about six other guys around him. Lia helps you to get up and she realizes that you probably screwed up bumping into this guy.

???: So you think you can just bump into me and expect us to go on with our day?

Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm new here. I didn't know it was some sort of a bad thing to bump into you..

???: Well that's good for you that you are new or else today you wouldn't have been standing on your feet.

Y/N: I'm sorry, this won't be repeated again..

???: Oh and for your information, my name is Shownu and you don't wanna mess with me.

Lia P.O.V: Ugh, I didn't expect there to be rats as well. We'll wait until he knows who we are..