Chapter 14-Nasty you

Dana's POV

She pulled away from the kiss,with an evil smirk. She pushed her body against mine even harder. I groaned in frustration. I wanted to feel her bare body on mine. I wanted to fucking rip that damn cloth off her body. Before I knew what was happening,she kicked off her shoes and lay on my full body. Her toes drew imaginary lines on my legs. I was loosing my mind.
I didn't know Aelia would be like this when she's drunk. Damn.
"I need you...so badly" She bit her lip and brought her face to my neck. My breath was getting faster. I felt her tongue lick my neck,she sucked a soft spot and licked it again,biting it softly. good lord. I bit my lip trying hard to hold back my moan.

"Aelia? Are you really doing this with me?"
I asked even though I knew she's drunk. She stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. "You don't want to?" Her eyes were down and her lips were pouted.
"I don't know Aelia, you're drunk and when you're okay by tomorrow,it would look like I took advantage of you" She groaned and tried to kiss me on my neck again and I knew if she continued,I would fuck her already. I stopped her and kissed her lips instead. She looked confused. "But I thought you said you'll have me as a snack" She got off my body and crossed her arms. Then she stared giggling.

"That's pretty funny tho" I smiled slightly at her comment. She moved closer to me and lay on my chest,planting a kiss on my neck. I shook my head. "Do you like me too,Dana" I kissed her head. "Yes,more than anything" She giggled and put her arm around my waist. Few second later,I heard her soft snores.
She's so adorable. I gently lifted her and walked back to her bed. Laying her down,her hair formed a crown around her head. She sleeps so peacefully. The moonlight hit her soft face,I'm so lucky to have such an angel. "Goodnight my luna"
luna for moon.
I kissed her forehead and a cute smile played on her lips.

Leaving her to sleep,I went to change into something comfier. I bet tomorrow's gonna be different with so much drama.
Can't wait....

Aelia's POV

My head felt light this morning,of course I know I drank but I didn't know I drank so much. I rubbed my temples as I sat up from the bed. When I looked up,I saw an empty bed and remembered what happened between me and Dana...yester-day and night. A blush crept on my cheek. I shook my head and wondered where she was. Throwing aside my covers,I got up and wondered into the bathroom,only to find out it was empty too. I was confused, trying to put things straight,but I couldn't cause I'm not anymore. I giggled at my silly joke and got into the showers with Dana still on my mind.

***************

I stormed out of the dorm room in a blue skinny jean and red sleeve crop top with big blue letters that said. 'Taken'. I just put it on....well for no reason. I was obviously mad at Dana cause she didn't try to wake me up considering I was drunk last night and I might over sleep. I can't even recall anything I said while we were at the dorm,all I know is we were sure heated.

***************

When I walked into the class,the lesson was already on and the teacher was talking about an arts professor that's probably dead or whatever. The teacher stared at me in annoyance. I've always hated this man because he hates me and some other students for no reason. I rolled my eyes,mumbling a greeting. Now am late,he has a juicy reason to yell at me.

"And what time do you call this,sleeping beauty?!" Thanks for the compliment,dumb fuck. I bit my lip as the whole class stared at me. I could feel a familiar set of eyes staring at me. Well the class,was admiring my outfit today. I mentally sashayed.
"Am I not talking to you or are you still sleeping?" Ha-Ha. He dropped his textbook and walked towards me. I checked my wristwatch. I couldn't believe my eyes, it's not even 8:30 yet, that's when he's period is starting. Hehe,jokes. So he can't yell at me. If my clock is right, I'm early.

"Sir, it's not 8:30 so I'm early" I rolled my eyes and the whole class made impressed sounds. The man shushed them and glared at me. "Sir..." I walked closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Try to have better things to do in the morning than to yell at students and have spoilt wristwatches....it helps" The whole class erupted in wowed sounds as I walked to my seat,only to see Dana staring at me from the back. I rolled my eyes at her and sat down next to Alex. I bet she'll be mad.

Yay,me! Longer chapter ✌️☺️ Keep reading sauces 💖😎